IGNORED

How to get rid of vultures???

Rusty

The black vultures are assholes. They love eating and destroying cars. They eat the rubber pieces on vehicles. My wife’s car was days old when they did this. :rant:but yes I hear hanging dead vulture works so try the fake one Rusty 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

10 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

Black vultures are recent Imigrants to northern NJ so you have a major problem. If you report this, our wonderful governor will make you move out, give the house to the vultures, keep paying the bills, feed them and educate them. 

Good Luck

I wonder if they are in Lou's neighborhood? 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

5 hours ago, Rusty said:

We've got vultures roosting on the roof of our school and they are making a mess.  Anyone have success getting rid of vultures?  

P.S.  This is obviously not an option.  :scoped::fudd::uzi:

We all know of a viking named Shane who can handle this issue.....all while addressing it quietly. Let me know when you want me to drop them back off for this detail Rusty...:samurai:

image.png.2fc0967d4b507db9a69247d9e9dd2abe.png

On 7/16/2019 at 7:36 PM, Live to Hunt said:

The black vultures are assholes  They eat the rubber pieces on vehicles. My wife’s car was days old when they did this. :rant:but yes I hear hanging dead vulture works so try the fake one Rusty 

I think this may be  racist . :shakehead:   :hmmmer:     

On 7/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, Rusty said:

We've got vultures roosting on the roof of our school and they are making a mess.  Anyone have success getting rid of vultures?  

P.S.  This is obviously not an option.  

Oh god they killed Heckel...https://www.google.com

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 7/16/2019 at 5:39 PM, Haskell_Hunter said:

Have the school buy a drone.  The harass the shit out of them by buzzing the buzzards.  Get one with a camera to share the video.

You can justify the purchase of the drone for “outdoor wildlife remote observation and study”.  It enables you to bring inaccessible wildlife to the students to study them in a safe and controlled environment.  It expands the classroom and educational experience.  Additionally, sports teams can use it for their practices when the drone is not being used in the classroom.

I can justify any government spend.  You can quote me for your grant approval.

Not a bad idea.....

But....

They are federally protected.....to include harrassment

Is it a high deer/car collision area?

Probably why they took up residence

Take the carcasses away pronto upon being killed, may help them to move on

Interesting side note.....some vulture roosts have history dating back to civil war times.....some roosts near Gettysburg were known to scavenge the dead soldiers bodies after the battle