IGNORED

How to get rid of vultures???

Rusty

Hang a dead one in a nearby tree.  From what I've heard it keeps the others away, but you'll have to call the wardens to have it done, if they have a dead one handy.  If you're artistic, make one that looks real and hang it.  Or lay it belly up, wings spread, on the roof.

Edited by Greybeard

you can also tie a couple balloons filled with helium. they wont like anything moving (like a balloon) over their heads. 

tie a few different colored ones on about 20 feet of string and let em rip. or tie the strings off on a brick to hold them in place . 

Have the school buy a drone.  The harass the shit out of them by buzzing the buzzards.  Get one with a camera to share the video.

You can justify the purchase of the drone for “outdoor wildlife remote observation and study”.  It enables you to bring inaccessible wildlife to the students to study them in a safe and controlled environment.  It expands the classroom and educational experience.  Additionally, sports teams can use it for their practices when the drone is not being used in the classroom.

I can justify any government spend.  You can quote me for your grant approval.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Go up on the roof and tell them to get the hell off of there.

Breaking news,this just in,channel 12 news.SWAT team in a stand off with man waving,yelling Die you son's a bitch's.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt