FishNHard

Boat back from shop , busy day

So was a busy day went to pick up my boat  had another VST pump take a shit for $579 , so not having to much faith in this motor I had a kicker motor bracket so I put that on and will use my 3.5 that I use on my little bas raider boat just in case , so the dealer says not using it a lot the ethanol is causing problems with the lift pump so  I see on some forums guys are POLISHING there fuel before hand , so I figure why not give it a try  so I buy the stuff and make my little polishing setup I  figure ill go 1 step more and buy the 91 E FREE GAS guy gets it in sealed 55 gallon drums  a motorcycle shop in Chatsworth so I figured let my try out my new system with the e free gas and got water in just 5 gallons , so im happy that the setup works but man I can only imagine if im getting water in sealed drums what's getting pumped out the ground at stations  

IMG_5419.JPG

IMG_5417.JPG

IMG_5418.JPG

• Like 1

I put them on my boat. All my gas goes through one. 

• Like 1

Learned something today. Thanks for posting.

What is part of your set up?

Mr gasket 12s micro pump and a moller clear site water fuel separator got them both of ebay . I ran it tru twice to make sure I got out all the water  took less then 10 min to run 5 gallons.