IGNORED

FoxPro Inferno w/FoxJack decoy for sale. Absolutely mint condition

06roadking

Have a FoxPro Inferno in brand new condition for sale. Has the mounted decoy and remote. I had to send my other one back for service and bought this one to use til mine came back and only took it out once. Everything about it works just like the day it was made. Has 75 factory sounds and can hold 100’s more that can be easily downloaded directly the the unit from the FoxPro website. The unit itself was $199.00 and the decoy was $40-$50 more. Looks, works and does what it’s supposed to do just like new. I’m asking $100.00 for a quick sale. Located in Ewing near Pennington, Lawrenceville, hopewell and Trenton 

A23524E1-7BB9-40C2-959A-EDD21BB5A829.png

337438AE-C815-44C7-A488-4C782C2EF09F.jpeg

I know you said you wanted a quick sale and that's why it's priced so low, but I can tell you that you can easily sell this for at least 150 on ebay if you want to go that route. I had the older model with the older remote and older decoy and that's what I sold mine for on eBay (and I sold it with it only being up I think a month). Yours is newer so you could probably go higher.

So (1) if anyone on here wants this, snap it up now because this is an awesome price!

and (2) consider putting it on eBay if you want to sell it for more -- $150 and you could easily sell this.. maybe even at $175.