Then its official

• Agree 2

This is what comes to mind when I hear "pork roll"

a07p1r.jpg

• Agree 2
  • Haha 4
  • Disturbing 1
  • Winner 1

It's Taylor brand pork roll.  Just look at the package.  Pork roll is the product.  Taylor is the brand.  Anyone who believes otherwise is clearly either braindead or illiterate.   

Example:  Kleenex brand tissues.  Tissue is the product.  Kleenex is the brand.  Although some morons refer to all facial tissue as Kleenex.  I'm perplexed by these simpletons as well

One more for the slow crowd: Coke/Pepsi.  Those are brand names for a product called soda.  There are places on this planet that refer to all soda as "coke"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

i was at my local deli getting a sandwhich over the weekend. they had 6 rolls of pork roll in the glass case....i am on the border of somerset and hunterdon. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

It's Taylor brand pork roll.  Just look at the package.  Pork roll is the product.  Taylor is the brand.  Anyone who believes otherwise is clearly either braindead or illiterate.   

Example:  Kleenex brand tissues.  Tissue is the product.  Kleenex is the brand.  Although some morons refer to all facial tissue as Kleenex.  I'm perplexed by these simpletons as well

One more for the slow crowd: Coke/Pepsi.  Those are brand names for a product called soda.  There are places on this planet that refer to all soda as "coke"

this is hands down the best explanation of pork roll vs taylor ham. 

well done

• Like 2

All I have ever bought is the red box that says pork roll, since I was a kid in the supermarket. I never heard of Taylor ham until this website. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they like to argue :rofl:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

It's pop, or cola.  And not all tissues get made into kleenex.  Some are on a roll same as pork roll, to wipe your butt with.

Edited by Greybeard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Swamprat said:

On LBI. 

IMG_20190729_135937024.jpg

You're saying some trashy tourist thing is the official last word?

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor....

All the cool kids eat Taylor ham.  You one-toothed poor kids with sister-mothers eat pork roll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3