One of these is a hate crime, the other is an expression of free speech. We are lost.  I have no words.....

BURNING RAINBOW FLAG.jpg

BURNING FLAG.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Glad I only have a quarter of my life left to live.  Had a good run while it lasted.

• Agree 3

14 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Glad I only have a quarter of my life left to live.  Had a good run while it lasted.

I'm in the same boat as you but sitting, I think, closer to the bow. Anyway, we grew up in a great time and I am saddened by the world my sons and grandchildren are in now and where it is headed.

Received this today. Just substitute far left liberalism for Islam and America for Europe !

3A34B95C607E4AA09F330B6EB695048E.jpg

• Agree 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RPK0620 said:

I'm in the same boat as you but sitting, I think, closer to the bow. Anyway, we grew up in a great time and I am saddened by the world my sons and grandchildren are in now and where it is headed.

Received this today. Just substitute far left liberalism for Islam and America for Europe !

3A34B95C607E4AA09F330B6EB695048E.jpg

You know it's bad when even the most Dalai Lama is warning Europeans!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dalai-lama-warns-europe-could-become-muslim-or-african

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Check those hands out on the rainbow flag....nice and soft. I wonder what moisturizer he uses.