IGNORED

Easiest trail camera to use ? ? ?

1 minute ago, Bucksnbows said:

They are all pretty much the same.  Try it at home and walk past it or use it to catch your dog or cat walking by, etc. before you just stick it out in the field and hope it's working right.   

That’s what I was thinking. More expensive units have more functions so the menus are larger but it takes only few minutes to learn it. 

13 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

They are all pretty much the same.  Try it at home and walk past it or use it to catch your dog or cat walking by, etc. before you just stick it out in the field and hope it's working right.   

Great and simple advice. I test mine this way and have it ready to go before it goes in the woods. Moultrie is among the easier cams in my opinion....

anymore I just stick with Bushnell  - very easy, so far very reliable, and take decent pictures.     NOTE:  If you run multiple brand cameras, do NOT mix SD cards from one brand to another as it generally causes some form of camera failure or another.    SO either -

A) Dedicate cards for same brand

B ) Do a full format on a card before you put it into another brand camera.

Generally when you right click on the card you have option to quick format or just "format".    One takes a second the other takes several minutes.     "QUICK" format is good for just erasing cards you share within same brand but won't eliminate problems caused by sharing across brands.

Regular or "full" format - will alleviate all card failure issues across brands.  I can nearly guarantee it.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….