2023 NJW&W Christmas Dinner at Pub199 on December 15th! Click here for more info and to RSVP! ×
IGNORED

more round valley bass, and a fish finder question.

Kype

was out today again bass fishing. next time im gonna try drifting herring for lakers. anyway, heres the bass

KIMG1141.thumb.JPG.a1751dd421fc4e2cabc917e62d2c1e4a.JPG

i installed a lowrance unit on the kayak. it works great especially since hobie makes their kayaks fool proof with installing them. they even have a spot on the bottom for the transducer. 

question is when i go to the map/gps, what the hell are these red marks? i cant find anything in the manual. you can see them close to the banks.KIMG1137.thumb.JPG.a9e0f851213d0b7872f8fd9c9d13566e.JPG

1 hour ago, MZ7Extreme said:

Weeds or stumps is my guess....

Take your cursor and put it on one. It will have a popup come up and the just hit enter and your unit will tell you what it is.

this was on the chart/gps funtion of the unit. has nothing to do with the sonar or downscan

1 hour ago, Kype said:

this was on the chart/gps funtion of the unit. has nothing to do with the sonar or downscan

If you have touch screen stick your finger on one of them and a popup will appear and then you will see what it is. If you have a pad with arrows touch the pad the cursor will popup and you can put it over the red 5hing a popup will come and you hit enter.

Edited by MZ7Extreme