Ryanm

They grow up way too fast

As the saying goes "Take a moment to make a moment". Spend as much time with your daughter as you can. There will be fun times and there will be bad times. But, the most important part is to be supportive in her future decisions. It's part of her growing up. 

• Like 1

What a cutie!

Good job you have a shotgun LOL

As others have said - enjoy every moment because it does go by too fast.

My 14 year old is now well into her oppositional stage.

I had my heart set on raising the world's first rational woman and it truly pains me to admit it but I failed.

I gave it my all but there is just some hardwired irrationality that seems to be switched on once the body starts making its own estrogen.

• Like 1

Happy birthday to her . I see from your post she's daddies little girl. Your and proud dad and that's great. keep doing what your doing and she'll love you for ever

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

great, she is lucky to have you as a father.   Will she ever be allowed to have a boyfriend?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hiking said:

great, she is lucky to have you as a father.   Will she ever be allowed to have a boyfriend?

Haha I’m sure she’ll have plenty and be a heartbreaker. I try to spoil her, poor guy when he finally dates her won’t know what he’s getting a himself into lol