IGNORED

LargeMouth Tournament. Tommorow. Fish any lake. $200.00 Grand Prize

RHolbrook609

Tomorrow, Moore Deer Club, in Tabernacle NJ, is hosting our annual LargeMouth Bass Tournament. Sign ups will begin tomorrow evening around 7PM at the clubhouse located at 62 Bozarthtown Road, Tabernacle, NJ 08088. You may also sign up Saturday Morning till 9:00AM.  $15.00 entry fee with an optional $5.00 Lunker 50/50 (Single Biggest fish weighed wins half the pot) $200.00 Grand Prize goes to heaviest combined weight of 3 fish that are Alive. This tournament is a fish where ever you please. Any Lake goes! Weigh-in at 2:00PM sharp Saturday at the Clubhouse. All fish and game laws/regulations must be followed. Please come out and enjoy a great day of fishing while supporting a local deer club!

728FC5EE-78AD-4763-AA55-CF295659CBF8.jpeg

7 minutes ago, toxo said:

You have to bring fish from other Lakes to another spot for a weigh in,Then what happens to the fish?

I would imagine you would then take them home and eat them....or bring em back to the lake that u caught them in and release them.

Interesting lil tourney to generate some funds for that deer club!

I'm fishin a tourney anyway n thinkin bout it....but it wud b a lot of driving around w a giant cooler if I got a few good ones. 

8 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

What weight won it?

How many entries?

Any dead fish come in?  Some guys were worried bout fish dying en route to weigh in

And were most guys bringing fish back to where they caught em?

In the heat you know that's not good for keeping them alive. Shame some nice bass will definitely die. I know it's a small contest but still hate to see some bigger females die.

Adam good luck in your club tournament.