IGNORED

Fun Day Bluefin

Cousin Brown

Ran out solo 40 miles from manasquan. Had a fun day with the Bluefin.  Kept this fat one ...53" 90 lbs.   Had a hard time finding the under fish.  Everyone one was about this size.  Oh yeah ,Lillian was covered with life.

65189994_10215011894074538_948211638018768896_o.jpg

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

4 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

You have a boat and don't eat fish :eek:

Congrats. Nice gaff job :up:

I'll eat very little seafood.  Tuna is not one of them. Only ones that dont get me sick is, fluke/sea bass if I catch & cook it myself. Shrimp cocktail, fried clam strips & maybe about 2 ounces of lobster...  Other than that I get real sick.   

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

7 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

I'll eat very little seafood.  Tuna is not one of them. Only ones that dont get me sick is, fluke/sea bass if I catch & cook it myself. Shrimp cocktail, fried clam strips & maybe about 2 ounces of lobster...  Other than that I get real sick.   

Reading that made me sad.  :pout:

Nice fish congratulations!That's some sushi right there. when I used to yellow fin tuna fish  I'd sell two and keep one can get $3 to $5 a pound,more for the blue.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt