IGNORED

SOLD___Yamaha 9.9 Four Stroke Outboard

_X7

2006 Yamaha 9.9 Four Stroke Long Shaft Outboard in like new condition with 3 gallon tank and hose.

Great running motor with low hours that absolutely sips gas

$1200

$1300 w/motor carrier........ PM if interested

P1320024.JPG

P1320025.JPG

P1320026.JPG

P1320027.JPG

P1320028.JPG

Edited by _X7

X,

I have the same motor and like that dandy lil carrier you built if you are interested in selling just that??  If not, can you please send me pics how it is constructed?

I was guna build one too, just no time to monkey around with it. 

32 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

X,

I have the same motor and like that dandy lil carrier you built if you are interested in selling just that??  If not, can you please send me pics how it is constructed?

I was guna build one too, just no time to monkey around with it. 

I'd really like to sell it together if I can, Bone. If I had something else to mount the motor on I'd consider it. 

I found different plans to build the carrier online and then came across this video that convinced me to build it. It was a fun project for a day  once I got all the lumber and casters together. As you can see I put the supports to the side rather than the way shown. It was easier to do for the same result.

Edited by _X7

36 minutes ago, _X7 said:

I'd really like to sell it together if I can, Bone. If I had something else to mount the motor on I'd consider it. 

I found different plans to build the carrier online and then came across this video that convinced me to build it. It was a fun project for a day  once I got all the lumber and casters together. As you can see I put the supports to the side rather than the way shown. It was easier to do for the same result.

Outstanding!!

Thanks X!!

• 2 weeks later...