IGNORED

CenterPoint Sniper 370

Bought one last year just to try something new, after the rebate & it happened to be on sale just $120.00 out of pocket!

It's definitely an accurate crossbow, the trigger does have a long pull but isn't annoying. Got it to help get my daughter into shooting archery for she loves shooting the rifle so this is more up her ally than a traditional bow for the time being.

Shot a groundhog last week with it, all I can say is that it's deadly , not sure if I would hunt with it only because I truly enjoy shooting traditional & compound. 

Oh who am I kidding I probably will use it if it's freezing and I'm bundled up like "Randy" and can't draw a regular bow. 

903EFB74-37CA-4F85-81D9-CA90FC925F0C.jpeg

I ended up buying the CenterPoint 380 Tormentor after shooting my friends.....I didn't want to kill my wallet cause I would rather hunt with my compound....I did upgrade the quiver, and the scope.....If I ever hunt with it I will upgrade the bolts......I shot it a few times at a target at 7 yards just to get familiar with it, but I have yet to hunt with, and don't see myself anytime soon, it collects dust

On 6/23/2019 at 4:28 PM, BHC said:

I ended up buying the CenterPoint 380 Tormentor after shooting my friends.....I didn't want to kill my wallet cause I would rather hunt with my compound....I did upgrade the quiver, and the scope.....If I ever hunt with it I will upgrade the bolts......I shot it a few times at a target at 7 yards just to get familiar with it, but I have yet to hunt with, and don't see myself anytime soon, it collects dust

Joe, when you want to sell it (with the scope I recommended still on it) let me know. I just MAY need a backup since our two xbows are Parkers. :rofl:

Do not let it collect dust! 

Nice review.

May look at this for my daughter.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford