IGNORED

Fired the traeger up today.

Most of the time temp swings are cuased by wind and outside temperatures and can be corrected  by adjusting the P setting witch is a pee-hole next to the digital readout on the controller just stick A paper  clip in the to make adjustments this adjusts the flow of pellets more for cold windy weather and less for hot weather 

3 minutes ago, smittty said:

Most of the time temp swings are cuased by wind and outside temperatures and can be corrected  by adjusting the P setting witch is a pee-hole next to the digital readout on the controller just stick A paper  clip in the to make adjustments this adjusts the flow of pellets more for cold windy weather and less for hot weather 

That wasn't my issue at all. I just got a lemon, and when I researched it, I found out it was not that uncommon any longer. It's basically the same grill as a Pit Boss, just at more than 3 times the price. I would expect a $300.00 item to be a bit unreliable, but not a $1,000.00 machine. One of the forums I went to the guys were comparing the part numbers of the parts from Pit Boss to Traeger, and they were identical. The exterior build was the only difference, and the Pit Boss isn't flimsy when compared to Traeger, so, I don't know what the extra money was for.

Glad I got a full refund. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Matter of fact, I still have a brand new in the box second grill rack for a Pro or Texas 34 grill. This one, https://www.traegergrills.com/accessories/extra-grill-rack-texas-34-series

If any of you Traeger guys want it, $25.00.

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.