rgw

New round of gun laws

I dont understand how one single person could vote for a guy who campaigned on raising the already high taxs in this state. Not bashing you todd. I know you own your vote for your own reasons and respect that. But still do not understand how he vould win. I know huggin was tied to drug companies but he ran a better campaign for sure. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

Most of them are union members.

Every union member I know didn't vote for him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

I dont understand how one single person could vote for a guy who campaigned on raising the already high taxs in this state. Not bashing you todd. I know you own your vote for your own reasons and respect that. But still do not understand how he vould win. I know huggin was tied to drug companies but he ran a better campaign for sure. 

He won because the GOP put up a terrible candidate.  She was better than the alternative, but she couldn’t win a campaign.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

He won because the GOP put up a terrible candidate.  She was better than the alternative, but she couldn’t win a campaign.

I think kim was doomed when christie only had that 16% approval rating. 

• Agree 3

51 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Yeah he didn't help her that's for sure

53 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I agree. When Christie closed the state government and sat on the beach then, I knew she would lose the election. 

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

7 hours ago, NJ Predator said:

God I love NJ

According to liberals God does not exist, especially in NJ>

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Add in the fact she was trying to follow a  two term GOP Governor who wasn't highly popular and voters having burnout from one party being in office 8 years, so they vote for the other party for a change.  Now, just like with Corzine, they (voters who voted for Murphy) are now looking for another change in a couple of years.  He is worst than Corslime was IMO.  It is left to be seen if the Republicans can find a decent candidate in this state come next election for Governor.    

56 minutes ago, Shootemthenmountem said:

All my guns I turned in at the local take a gun off the street purchase program...no questions asked....got nothing left here

I was with John and did the same with mine and I'm now on this site for the jokes and photos.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

Add in the fact she was trying to follow a  two term GOP Governor who wasn't highly popular and voters having burnout from one party being in office 8 years, so they vote for the other party for a change.  Now, just like with Corzine, they (voters who voted for Murphy) are now looking for another change in a couple of years.  He is worst than Corslime was IMO.  It is left to be seen if the Republicans can find a decent candidate in this state come next election for Governor.    

If you nominate me to the GOP party leaders, I'll run.  I might not win, but I'll definitely shake the system up a whole lot during my campaign.  Imagine me with a mic and camera shoved in my face with "journalists" asking me my opinion.  Heh....

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 7:53 PM, stratocaster said:

The most unbelievable part is that some idiots on this site voted for the idiot we have as governor to essentially strip us of more of our 2A rights.   I just can't understand the lack of logic of people who own guns, use guns and hunt who voted for Murphy.  

Are you sure you didn't vote for him. Here is your quote from this morning and it looks like you were very happy about Murphy and his new gun controls:

Lol. But based off the thread about new gun laws it looks like murphy pretty much broke you down. Lol. It is good to me.