rgw

New round of gun laws

This is such great news! Why would anyone need a gun anyway, there is no need.

Second amendment is a joke. 

They should go door to door and people will just hand them over.

I almost feel like its not worth having my guns in this liberal hell we call home...:shakehead:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, buckhound said:

I almost feel like its not worth having my guns in this liberal hell we call home...:shakehead:

That is how they want you to feel. It makes it easier for them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

You know what sucks worse then these bills. Sunday I was out shark fishing in the rough seas and when I went to disbatch a shark my guns fell overboard 💁‍♂️

• Agree 1
  • Haha 3
  • Winner 1

7 minutes ago, rgw said:

You know what sucks worse then these bills. Sunday I was out shark fishing in the rough seas and when I went to disbatch a shark my guns fell overboard 💁‍♂️

Must have been a big shark that you needed to use all those guns at one time. LOL

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Must have been a big shark that you needed to use all those guns at one time. LOL

Na I just kept dropping them with the roll of the waves. Just call me Butterfingers

• Haha 1

The most unbelievable part is that some idiots on this site voted for the idiot we have as governor to essentially strip us of more of our 2A rights.   I just can't understand the lack of logic of people who own guns, use guns and hunt who voted for Murphy.  

• Agree 6

16 minutes ago, stratocaster said:

The most unbelievable part is that some idiots on this site voted for the idiot we have as governor to essentially strip us of more of our 2A rights.   I just can't understand the lack of logic of people who own guns, use guns and hunt who voted for Murphy.  

Most of them are union members.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 2

1 hour ago, stratocaster said:

Yup that’s me don’t be ashamed to call me out. :happywave:

Union member here........ I didn’t vote for him!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, rgw said:

Dindu Nuffin just robbed my place and ran off with my firearms.  Just got back after checking what he took to make the report. You probably passed him coming up the lane.

Email sent

Edited by _X7