_X7

Boys in the Hood

Posted (edited)

disregard the dates. replaced the batteries and didn't reset.

Edited by _X7
  • Like 11

I think they learn to climb trees....see tons of bucks now, then none in fall/winter. Cool video

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, nmc02 said:

I think they learn to climb trees....see tons of bucks now, then none in fall/winter. Cool video

I always think the opposite. I think they go underground. 

• Like 2

Very cool!!

What software are you using for video editing. Need something for simple edits like stitching two videos, cutting and pasting.

Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Very cool!!

What software are you using for video editing. Need something for simple edits like stitching two videos, cutting and pasting.

Thanks

I use Vegas. Used to be a Sony product, but now it is produced by Magix. There are a bunch of different editing programs. Depends on what you want to create. There is a free version of DeVinci Resolve that is pretty good, too.

The problem I have with Trail Cam video is that most of them record in .AVI. I need to convert it an MP4 container before I can edit in my updated program. That is done in another program I used called Handbrake that can trans code from any video source file or platforms like your phone or play stations and the like. It can be a little daunting at times, but nothing that can't be learned

Posted (edited)

Here is an unedited .AVI clip.

I couldn't put the finished edit in here as once again it is throwing me a code 200 which is telling me the file is too big to upload. This is why I put it on YouTube and supplied the link.

Edited by _X7

59 minutes ago, _X7 said:

I use Vegas. Used to be a Sony product, but now it is produced by Magix. There are a bunch of different editing programs. Depends on what you want to create. There is a free version of DeVinci Resolve that is pretty good, too.

The problem I have with Trail Cam video is that most of them record in .AVI. I need to convert it an MP4 container before I can edit in my updated program. That is done in another program I used called Handbrake that can trans code from any video source file or platforms like your phone or play stations and the like. It can be a little daunting at times, but nothing that can't be learned

Thanks.

Nice group of bucks you got there X7.  Best of luck with them.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Nice group of bucks you got there X7.  Best of luck with them.  

Thanks Rusty, but I probably won't be here this fall. They are in the process of selling the farm. :angry:

18 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Thanks Rusty, but I probably won't be here this fall. They are in the process of selling the farm. :angry:

Well that's depressing.  :pout:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Well that's depressing.  :pout:

Not too happy about it. I got a lot going on with another surgery ahead as it is, so regardless my hunting will be limited. I will miss this property for sure.