IGNORED

Ruger will be here tommorrow

vdep217

1 minute ago, B B said:

My man you are gonna have your hands full in the best possible way ever.   Congrats, great looking pups!

Ya yup and so far they are balls of energy but have been pretty good well as good as puppies can be lol..  they are already going to the door to go out with only one accident so far but understandable, new environment and new smells..  my current lab has been like a puppy playing with them.

2 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Ya yup and so far they are balls of energy but have been pretty good well as good as puppies can be lol..  they are already going to the door to go out with only one accident so far but understandable, new environment and new smells..  my current lab has been like a puppy playing with them.

Vito, Smith and Wesson are adorable! Best of luck and get ready for some fun times ahead. It is a lot of work with one puppy, let alone 2! Will be well worth it! :up::up:

8 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Awesome looking pups and the names are cool Vito :up::up:. My guess will be you will be a 3 dog owner now, after your wife and you have them for a day or two. They will grow up with your baby and be her protectors. 

If we do adopt him out it will preferably be someone close so that the dogs can see each other..   I'm kind of attached but my wife has been with them all day well see if it's to much on her lol

4 hours ago, vdep217 said:

If we do adopt him out it will preferably be someone close so that the dogs can see each other..   I'm kind of attached but my wife has been with them all day well see if it's to much on her lol

To tell the truth, it most likely will be alot of work with 2 pups, especially with a newborn in the house as well Vito. 

Whatever you decide to do, all the best of luck to you and your family. They are beautiful pups! :up:

Vito, I gotta tell ya, you're a patient man (and wife a patient women).  It's been a long time since I had a pup in the house, he's growing like a weed and testing the waters with me.  My wife is already a lost cause and carrying him around like a newborn child :banghead:    He knows the chain of command... Me, him then the wife, but that's her fault.  Very frustrating working with him every chance I get then he gets away with murder with her.  Again, best of luck and keep us posted, you know how misery loves company :laughing:

1 hour ago, LPJR said:

To tell the truth, it most likely will be alot of work with 2 pups, especially with a newborn in the house as well Vito. 

Whatever you decide to do, all the best of luck to you and your family. They are beautiful pups! :up:

Yea my wife said it was doable but would like to try and find a home for the one with red collar if there is any interest PM me. The original plan was to find him a home than we second guessed it,  I just got the feeling he would of ended up in pund if I didnt take him and know if any one here takes him he would be going to a good home

Edited by vdep217

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

Yea my wife said it was doable but would like to try and find a home for the one with red collar if there is any interest PM me. The original plan was to find him a home than we second guessed it,  I just got the feeling he would of ended up in pund if I didnt take him and know if any one here takes him he would be going to a good home

***Bump to the top for a beautiful pup from Vito. Hope one of our members is looking for a new family member/addition to their home on here.....:up:

image.png.40e83628ad531248e217c1f58aae7a2f.png

Edited by LPJR