IGNORED

Just another reason not to shop at Dicks

16 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I could never give a penny to a company that actively, not just in principle, is against our 2nd amendment or any part of our constitution.

You are probably giving millions of pennies every year to companies that do exactly what you oppose, without ever realizing it. Disney owns part of almost everything, check them out. And then look at other corporations, like Kraft Foods and PepsiCo, to name just 2 more. See who they contribute to, and what they support, and then look up all the subsidiaries of those corporate giants. There is no way possible you are not giving plenty of money to companies who support many things you oppose. No way. 

By shopping at Dicks, at least you are giving your money to a company that still sells some hunting and fishing stuff. The multitude of other companies you give your money to, who donate to causes and people you oppose, likely don't. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

32 minutes ago, DV1 said:

You are probably giving millions of pennies every year to companies that do exactly what you oppose, without ever realizing it. Disney owns part of almost everything, check them out. And then look at other corporations, like Kraft Foods and PepsiCo, to name just 2 more. See who they contribute to, and what they support, and then look up all the subsidiaries of those corporate giants. There is no way possible you are not giving plenty of money to companies who support many things you oppose. No way. 

By shopping at Dicks, at least you are giving your money to a company that still sells some hunting and fishing stuff. The multitude of other companies you give your money to, who donate to causes and people you oppose, likely don't. 

When I know I avoid when possible. If you know and still support it then you have no right to complain when the next gun restriction, pushed by dicks lobbying group, materializes.

6 hours ago, Lunatic said:

When I know I avoid when possible. If you know and still support it then you have no right to complain when the next gun restriction, pushed by dicks lobbying group, materializes.

Great example is ATT. Cams and cell phone service.

ATT gives millions   To PETA and other non hunting agenda based grouped  every year

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

4 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Great example is ATT. Cams and cell phone service.

ATT gives millions   To PETA and other non hunting agenda based grouped  every year

Where did u get that info? Millions per year? 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Do a little research .

they have been doing it for many years .

at one time they were in the top 5 donators to PETA

Hahahhahaha you brought it up as a statement. I am not going to sit on any search engine to look up something I have no idea exists.

Usually when you make a statement you back it up with some sort of links.

Also - I don't use AT&T for anything. 

AND it still doesn't change Dicks Sporting Goods CEO and the Mayor of Shitsburg.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

6 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Hahahhahaha you brought it up as a statement. I am not going to sit on any search engine to look up something I have no idea exists.

Usually when you make a statement you back it up with some sort of links.

Also - I don't use AT&T for anything. 

AND it still doesn't change Dicks Sporting Goods CEO and the Mayor of Shitsburg.

Statement is factual .

Would have took you less time than answering the thread to find out .

Glad you don't support ATT either . Nor do I

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/