IGNORED

Official NJ Woods & Water 2019 Youth Turkey Contest Prizes!

BowhunterNJ

11 hours ago, nb6624 said:

Hi. This is Rayna. Thanks for putting me in the contest. Congrats to all the other youths! I never thought the turkey i shot would have 3 beards! And i would like to take the walnut box call as my prize! So i can teach my dad how to call. 😂 

Thank you!

Congrats Rayna!!

Good luck with that awesome box call.....and call some birds in for your dad next year!!!

11 hours ago, LPJR said:

Congrats to Chris!!  You guys had an awesome hunt!!

I can't believe it's over, this season was so much fun huntin w Declan....the spring woods is such a special time to spend w family n friends!!

I think Swamprat's Hunter goes next....then Declan. 

Great prizes still remain up there!

Edited by LPJR

13 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Congrats to Chris!!  You guys had an awesome hunt!!

I can't believe it's over, this season was so much fun huntin w Declan....the spring woods is such a special time to spend w family n friends!!

I think Swamprat's Hunter goes next....then Declan. 

Great prizes still remain up there!

Correct! Hunter (Swamprat) is next. Knife still in the running! :up:

Spending time in the woods with the kids is definitely awesome and special! I agree.....

OK everyone, after a talk with Lou it does make a lot more sense to offer gift cards to Amazon, then the youths can select something they want when it's more convenient or put the gift card towards something that may cost more! :up:

Each youth with receive a $30 Amazon gift card in their choice of a physical card mailed to them OR an eGift card that can be emailed or texted.

I've updated the main post with this information as well.

If the sponsoring adult can PM me with their choice of physical or eGift card, that would be great.  Please include the necessary info as well (name, address for physical card OR email/cell for eGift card)! :up:

12 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

OK everyone, after a talk with Lou it does make a lot more sense to offer gift cards to Amazon, then the youths can select something they want when it's more convenient or put the gift card towards something that may cost more! :up:

Each youth with receive a $30 Amazon gift card in their choice of a physical card mailed to them OR an eGift card that can be emailed or texted.

I've updated the main post with this information as well.

If the sponsoring adult can PM me with their choice of physical or eGift card, that would be great.  Please include the necessary info as well (name, address for physical card OR email/cell for eGift card)! :up:

Just asked my son and he has chosen the trail camera Matt. Very cool and he says thank you. I will pm you with address for his physical gift card. :up:

29 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Hey this is Declan thank you for the opportunity to be in the contest.  I had a lot of fun turkey hunting this spring with my dad.  I would like to select the dead ringer broadheads as my prize. 

Great job Declan and Dad!

Adam, please PM your address to me and I will get them in the mail this weekend.:up: