IGNORED

Looking for an at home pig roast.

39 minutes ago, mike033089 said:

Throwing around the idea of doing a pig roast for my wife’s bday this summer. Looking for a company to come and set up and roast the pig and serve it. Any recommendations for the Blairstown area?  Thank you!  

I will check with a buddy who has a pig done each year. It is ASFTAX on the site and he just had one done at a party at his house. Will let you know the details mike as he is in Branchville.....

Edited by LPJR

If you buy the pig already done it will be a lot cheaper than having to pay people to stand there and cut it up. 

I bought a cooked pig from Bringhurst butchers years ago and it was a fair price. 

16 hours ago, LPJR said:

I will check with a buddy who has a pig done each year. It is ASFTAX on the site and he just had one done at a party at his house. Will let you know the details mike as he is in Branchville.....

WHAT???

@ASFTAX recently had a pig roast at his house?  And I’m only finding out about this now?

Guess someone’s getting taken off the Christmas card list this year....

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:57 PM, mike033089 said:

Throwing around the idea of doing a pig roast for my wife’s bday this summer. Looking for a company to come and set up and roast the pig and serve it. Any recommendations for the Blairstown area?  Thank you!  

Talked to ASFTAX today. He said he uses "Prime Time Meats" in Milford, PA just over the bridge...Link attached below

http://primetimemeatspa.com/index.php/pig-roasts/