Oakland Steve

Sako Finn Bear 85 30.06

Sighted in and brought on 1 hunt. Less than 50 rounds through it. Has a 22 in barrel. $1425 w/o scope or rings. Slight mark underneath from bipod shown in last pic.20190417_135812_resize_79.jpg20190417_135805_resize_68.jpg20190417_135854_resize_8.jpg20190417_135916_resize_64.jpg20190417_135828_resize_13.jpg20190417_135933.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

SAKO are fabulous rifles. 

16th birthday my father got me on in .30-06, topped off with a West German made ZEISS. smooth and so damn accurate 

GLWS

• Like 5

SAKO are fabulous rifles. 
16th birthday my father got me on in .30-06, topped off with a West German made ZEISS. smooth and so damn accurate 

GLWS
Thank you!

Please take a look. That might be a finbear deluxe model. The prior model deluxe had some engraving on the plate but that stock is a deluxe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Sako in deluxe. An absolute tack driver in 7 mm mag. Kicks like a horse though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I own a few deluxe models and not one of them has a gold trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto. Mine has a regular trigger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I stand corrected....most current deluxe models have gold triggers. It is a current practice, not past. 

Why you selling,? I have an 85 in left hand, what a fine firearm.. looking for bigger cal..? 06 one of the best calibers ever made.. mine is a 300WSM.

Why you selling,? I have an 85 in left hand, what a fine firearm.. looking for bigger cal..? 06 one of the best calibers ever made.. mine is a 300WSM.
I picked up a Weatherby 300 weatherby mag and really like it. I have a little Sako 308 with a mannlicher stock that I got to replace one I sold when getting divorced. The .06 is a beauty but room in the safe is getting tight.

1 hour ago, Oakland Steve said:

I picked up a Weatherby 300 weatherby mag and really like it. I have a little Sako 308 with a mannlicher stock that I got to replace one I sold when getting divorced. The .06 is a beauty but room in the safe is getting tight.

That .308 is worth some coin.  I have one.  Does yours have the lighter stock with a matte finish or darker stock with the gloss finish?