Zipper

Mueller Takes Shot At President Stumbling Out The Door

11 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

I kinda like the cartoon and it's most fitting not to mention funny. Don't be so bitter about the investigation, ole Bobby was a failure as FBI director so why expect anything else from this hyper-partisan slime ball. 

Aww so cute. Looney has another boyfriend to help make him feel better. It must be scary that the whole little group who will not debate facts turn to each other for support from the scary mean guy who is exposing their delusion.  There is mo excuse to condtantly defend a president who dors not redpect not uphold the constitution. You are in the same boat as the people who defended obama during his over reach. That makes you just as bad as those that defended obama.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

So like i said. You got nothing. You got a rushed post walking into a meeting where i hit post instead of backing out to finish post later.  Big deal detective.  You believe what you want because that makes you feel better in your alternative kelly anne conway fact delusion. I am sure the delusion part you are used to with all the shrooms you did in your day. 

All you have  is one lie to cover another lie to cover yet another lie. Where is you dignity? Never mind you are a liberal 

Edited by Lunatic
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

All you have  is one lie to cover another lie to cover yet another lie. Where is you dignity? Never mind you are a liberal 

Lol. You got nothing. 

23 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Lol. You got nothing. 

The irony goes on. Pinocchio tells me I have nothing :happywave:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Aww so cute. Looney has another boyfriend to help make him feel better. It must be scary that the whole little group who will not debate facts turn to each other for support from the scary mean guy who is exposing their delusion.  There is mo excuse to condtantly defend a president who dors not redpect not uphold the constitution. You are in the same boat as the people who defended obama during his over reach. That makes you just as bad as those that defended obama.

Are you denying that Bobby was a terrible director and colluded with the Dems vis-a-vis the fictional Russian investigation. As to the boyfriend comment, it is after all the month we celebrate "our inclusion and diversity"....:hmmmer:

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

Are you denying that Bobby was a terrible director and colluded with the Dems vis-a-vis the fictional Russian investigation. As to the boyfriend comment, it is after all the month we celebrate "our inclusion and diversity"....:hmmmer:

Pinocchio was crowing about Trump/Russia collusion for almost two years. Do you really expect him to accept the fact he was wrong? He is never wrong yet his tireless body of work on this forum is in its entirety based on dilusional liberal propaganda.
According to Pinocchio I have tons of boyfriends disagreeing with him. It must be tough on him because he mentioned it several time already.  Do you think he ever ponders why there is no one agreeing with him? :happywave:

Edited by Lunatic

51 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

When there is some evidence about mueller colluding with the dems about russia, I will be right there saying it is wrong. But until there is evidence and not speculation that fox is pushing I will not draw that conclusion. Seems, I have no issue answering questions when asked, yet I can't get simple questions answered that a first grader could answer.  I do not want crimes committed on either side and especially from the justice dept. But seems as long as it is a republican you guys will defend it until the end. Including the most stupid defense of "at least it is not as bad as obama or hillary" I can't believe that is even a defense. 

27 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Pinocchio was crowing about Trump/Russia collusion for almost two years. Do you really expect him to accept the fact he was wrong? He is never wrong yet his tireless body of work on this forum is in its entirety based on dilusional liberal propaganda.
According to Pinocchio I have tons of boyfriends disagreeing with him. It must be tough on him because he mentioned it several time already.  Do you think he ever ponders why there is no one agreeing with him? :happywave:

First mueller concluded there was not enough evidence to prove conspiracy. But he did mention several occassions where the campaign did attempt to collude which is not a crime (more of a political word) so I could care less about "collusion"

Second, I was told I was wrong about christie for about 6-7 years also. But turns out 84% of people ended up agreeing with me in the end. I do not need others to agree with me like you do. I will stick to knowing the difference between right and wrong while you continue to find excuses for trump not respecting the constitution and breaking laws.

Lastly, I stated several facts about trump in my first few posts of this thread and you did not prove a single one of them wrong.  And since you have this obsession I am sure you would not miss an opportunity to do so. So those facts must have been dead on and you don't have enough man parts on your body to admit it.

ok guys, im ready for the spark notes. been seeing this thread on top for about  week  now. im ready.

2 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

First mueller concluded there was not enough evidence to prove conspiracy. But he did mention several occassions where the campaign did attempt to collude which is not a crime (more of a political word) so I could care less about "collusion"

Second, I was told I was wrong about christie for about 6-7 years also. But turns out 84% of people ended up agreeing with me in the end. I do not need others to agree with me like you do. I will stick to knowing the difference between right and wrong while you continue to find excuses for trump not respecting the constitution and breaking laws.

Lastly, I stated several facts about trump in my first few posts of this thread and you did not prove a single one of them wrong.  And since you have this obsession I am sure you would not miss an opportunity to do so. So those facts must have been dead on and you don't have enough man parts on your body to admit it.

What Bobby concluded is irrelevant as he is clearly biased as were his investigators as was the whole fictional investigation. As to Trump trampling the Constitution. Just more fictional news. Obama and his clan burned the Constitution which in liberal land was cause to celebrate. Not your fault, a steady diet of CNN, MSNBC and network news would warp anyone's thought process.   

People are so blinded to the truth it is incredible. Say a lie long enough and they believe its gospel. I love the "nobody is above the law" all these talking heads and liberals are spewing. WTF really? Do they realize that there is dogshit in their own yard. Impeach? Impeach for what exactly?

So collusion admittedly is not a crime but on several occasions attempted :headscratch:so  if collusion is not a crime as has been said since the beginning and not enough evidence to prove conspiracy , why bring it up? But we have never heard of any evidence to begin with or what evidence they have.so if you can’t prove anything meaning you have no evidence and collusion is not a crime as said pretty much every campaign does this so why even say anything ?why not  Just say what you found NOTHING? The whole press conference was for mueller to keep the Russia delusion alive and keep the base stirred is the only logical conclusion.the biggest issue with deadonshot is he keeps repeating the same thing and has no evidence and expects us to prove him wrong first off it’s on the accuser to prove his case and how could anyone prove him wrong and with no evidence it is he said she said. It is impossible to prove otherwise ..again another liberal tactic   ..of. Of course  with the attention span of a flea liberals believe anything that is said over and over...this is my opinion and I dare anyone to prove me wrong not just repeat talking points or say I am wrong but prove it..

9 hours ago, YurytheRed said:

What Bobby concluded is irrelevant as he is clearly biased as were his investigators as was the whole fictional investigation. As to Trump trampling the Constitution. Just more fictional news. Obama and his clan burned the Constitution which in liberal land was cause to celebrate. Not your fault, a steady diet of CNN, MSNBC and network news would warp anyone's thought process.   

When facts arent in your favor use the other guys are worse card. Trump stood there a said vonfiscate the guns and worry about due process later. Are you saying that did not happen?  That is one instance that every perdon on this site should have been pissed. Because they speak out anytime legislation is proposed in nj. But cat got their tongue when it came to trump. Now that is sickening watching a bunch of guys pretending to be so concerned about the 2A. Some here truly are while the rest just want to appear to. As far as your nueller vlaim. I think i will eait until there is some evidence of your claim. And cnn msnbc clsim of yourd is just typical of you when you could not defend any of the gacts presented in first few posts of this thread. Do if i got that info from cnn and you cant prove them anhthing but accurate, wouldnt that also then make your claim of cnn reporting fake news as another false claim of yourd?

7 hours ago, buckhound said:

So collusion admittedly is not a crime but on several occasions attempted :headscratch:so  if collusion is not a crime as has been said since the beginning and not enough evidence to prove conspiracy , why bring it up? But we have never heard of any evidence to begin with or what evidence they have.so if you can’t prove anything meaning you have no evidence and collusion is not a crime as said pretty much every campaign does this so why even say anything ?why not  Just say what you found NOTHING? The whole press conference was for mueller to keep the Russia delusion alive and keep the base stirred is the only logical conclusion.the biggest issue with deadonshot is he keeps repeating the same thing and has no evidence and expects us to prove him wrong first off it’s on the accuser to prove his case and how could anyone prove him wrong and with no evidence it is he said she said. It is impossible to prove otherwise ..again another liberal tactic   ..of. Of course  with the attention span of a flea liberals believe anything that is said over and over...this is my opinion and I dare anyone to prove me wrong not just repeat talking points or say I am wrong but prove it..

Nobody cares aboutcollusion so your rambling was a waste. The crime was probably onstruction as there appears to be some strong evidence. The first isdue is Barr saying there was no obstruction without looking at the evidemce. He admitted that when he testified. Seems like pretty strong proof to me that he was hired to protect trump and not run the doj. Further proof is not allowing the commitees to see that evidence. That evidence will prove trps innocence or guilt. Leading me to believe trump is probably guilty and barr would be rxposed for making the claim of innocence without looking at the evidence.  And finally i do believe he violated campaign finance laws as cohen connected him to the payments. So believe what you want and i will do the same.  So your claim of no evidence is categorically false.