Zipper

Mueller Takes Shot At President Stumbling Out The Door

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

It also shows it is foolish to forgo good in search of perfection 

Depends on one persons delusion of good and the reality of what good looks like. The one signature piece of legislation passed in two and half years was the tax cut. The one that republicans are now backing away from the notion it will pay for itself.  The same president who was promising additional "middle class" tax cuts before the mid terms and hasn't mentioned them since. Isn't anyone tired of being fooled and toyed by this guy? That allegiance and a dollar will get you any size soft drink at mcdonalds.

Edited by deadonshot2
misspelled word was now not not

48 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Depends on one persons delusion of good and the reality of what good looks like. The one signature piece of legislation passed in two and half years was the tax cut. The one that republicans are now backing away from the notion it will pay for itself.  The same president who was promising additional "middle class" tax cuts before the mid terms and hasn't mentioned them since. Isn't anyone tired of being fooled and toyed by this guy? That allegiance and a dollar will get you any size soft drink at mcdonalds.

Is this Nancy Pelosi??

3 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

Is this Nancy Pelosi??

I guess you don't like facts do you? Did he promise an additional muddle class tax cut before the results of the mid term? Have you not seen some of the senators now saying it does not appear that tax cuts will pay for themselves as promised? Sorry you do not like negative news-- you just claim it as fake news like trump does when he doesnt agree with something. Are you okay with him saying he has no problem not following the constitution this past week as well? Seems like the guy you should get mad at is the one you defend. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, YurytheRed said:

Is this Nancy Pelosi??

Pinocchio will make you believe the president is in charge of passing legislation and the Senate enforces it:shock:

Edited by Lunatic

6 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Pinocchio will make you believe the president is in charge of passing legislation and the Senate enforces it:shock:

So please explain why the guy who supposedly so good at keeping promises has not opened his mouth about this second middle class tax cut? Is it because he is mad his lie did not keep the house in the mid terms? Or was it more bullshit as usual? I love this "secret" mexico deal where mexico agrees to start negotiating. I never seen so many people fooled by smoke and mirrors. Or are they too deep in the hole they have to finish defending the liar or they look foolish?  

And you can call me anything you want. You could never offend me nor hurt my feelings. But if it makes you feel better because you can't even admit it is wrong for a president to cover for a felon- your opinion is useless. I think it is time for you to go back sucking trumps man boob now.

56 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So please explain why the guy who supposedly so good at keeping promises has not opened his mouth about this second middle class tax cut? Is it because he is mad his lie did not keep the house in the mid terms? Or was it more bullshit as usual? I love this "secret" mexico deal where mexico agrees to start negotiating. I never seen so many people fooled by smoke and mirrors. Or are they too deep in the hole they have to finish defending the liar or they look foolish?  

And you can call me anything you want. You could never offend me nor hurt my feelings. But if it makes you feel better because you can't even admit it is wrong for a president to cover for a felon- your opinion is useless. I think it is time for you to go back sucking trumps man boob now.

This is getting to be funny. A guy who can not live without being a liar questions my integrity. You are at the bottom of the pig pen so you can only look up to most people around you.

On 5/30/2019 at 3:41 PM, YurytheRed said:

Your independent thought process has always been a source of inspiration for we sheep. I thank you.

His independent thinking is synchronized with CNN and NBC:up:

9 hours ago, Lunatic said:

This is getting to be funny. A guy who can not live without being a liar questions my integrity. You are at the bottom of the pig pen so you can only look up to most people around you.

Ahhh, did you learn that talent from the bullshit artist himself? When you have to face facts and you have nothing to defend those facts then rely on spreading your personal opinion. Or as your following post references cnn. A fact is something that actually happened and would not matter the source. If you have info then please share. If not then i will take it you are in full agreement and your lashing out is kust your defense mechanism kicking in to protect you from the guy peeing in your cornflakes.

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Ahhh, did you learn that talent from the bullshit artist himself? When you have to face facts and you have nothing to defend those facts then rely on spreading your personal opinion. Or as your following post references cnn. A fact is something that actually happened and would not matter the source. If you have info then please share. If not then i will take it you are in full agreement and your lashing out is kust your defense mechanism kicking in to protect you from the guy peeing in your cornflakes.

4EE08435-91FE-421C-AFAF-29117A0992E1.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

4EE08435-91FE-421C-AFAF-29117A0992E1.jpeg

You got nothing as usual so the cartoon charade replaces the other tactics mentioned in previous post. Lol.

4 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

You got nothing as usual so the cartoon charade replaces the other tactics mentioned in previous post. Lol.

I have a liar in front of me so why would I give him any more of my time? Last week you were happy with Murphy’s gun controls in the morning, “I like it”, and In the afternoon you were against it. Start taking notes because by now you can not remember them all. 

4 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I have a liar in front of me so why would I give him any more of my time? Last week you were happy with Murphy’s gun controls in the morning, “I like it”, and In the afternoon you were against it. Start taking notes because by now you can not remember them all. 

So like i said. You got nothing. You got a rushed post walking into a meeting where i hit post instead of backing out to finish post later.  Big deal detective.  You believe what you want because that makes you feel better in your alternative kelly anne conway fact delusion. I am sure the delusion part you are used to with all the shrooms you did in your day. 

4 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

I kinda like the cartoon and it's most fitting not to mention funny. Don't be so bitter about the investigation, ole Bobby was a failure as FBI director so why expect anything else from this hyper-partisan slime ball. 

• Like 3