Zipper

Mueller Takes Shot At President Stumbling Out The Door

13 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

The part you state that about mueller being hired to only investigate russia and anyone in trumps camp would be because of what I stated previously. 

So we agree that Mueller was appointed to go after Trump, not necessarily what Russia did with each candidate, but only Russian's involvement with Trump. That makes it a political investigation, not an apolitical one. That makes perfect sense as to why the rest of the things we've seen happen over the past 2+ years, happened.

That has been my point all along...Mueller was conducting an investigation with a political purpose to remove the President, he was not an objective Special Counsel conducting an apolitical investigation into how Russia impacted the 2016 election. I'm not okay with that, and most people shouldn't be, yet you are, which proves another point; you're not the independent thinker in this you claim. Your hate for Trump clouds the way you see everything, including something clearly as wrong as this. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DV1 said:

So we agree that Mueller was appointed to go after Trump, not necessarily what Russia did with each candidate, but only Russian's involvement with Trump. That makes it a political investigation, not an apolitical one. That makes perfect sense as to why the rest of the things we've seen happen over the past 2+ years, happened.

That has been my point all along...Mueller was conducting an investigation with a political purpose to remove the President, he was not an objective Special Counsel conducting an apolitical investigation into how Russia impacted the 2016 election. I'm not okay with that, and most people shouldn't be, yet you are, which proves another point; you're not the independent thinker in this you claim. Your hate for Trump clouds the way you see everything, including something clearly as wrong as this. 

Well said. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

Well said. 

Agreed well said. As the "investigation of the investigation" unfolds it is becoming apparent that Mueller is more then a partisan hack but a jubilant co-conspirator in the nations first attempted coup. As an FBI director he was a failure and the same can be said for his special counsel skills.    

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Mueller was not tasked with finding who paid for dossier. Hos avenue was tactics used by russia and why they wanted trump over hillary. And mo i do not think trump is a victim. He stated NOBODY from his csmpaign was in contact with russia. We know that is totally false as there were at seven that lied about it. Then he also knew about covering up the tower meeting and he also lied about the moscow project. So if these were all innocent why lie about them repeatedly? He caused the scrutiny by his and his administrations actions. As far as your clinton comment and lawyers. Again that is the difference between an IC  and  SC. I only use the star investigation since you brought it up.  So since you are on the short end again you rely on you typical bs talking point about some bad feelings about clinton being impeached.  But finally sonce you didnt answer from first post i will ask again. If you think it is wrong of me to consider trump a criminal because he has not been charged, when will you set the record straight with the masses here that hillary is not a criminal since she has not been charged? Hey lets make sure you use the same criteria. So hillary and trump are two fine law abiding citizens according to you. Good to know. 

snow flake.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey, where is Creepy Joe Biden? Hiding from Chinese and Ukrainian pay off investigations. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DV1 said:

No we do not agree. He was hired to find out about russia which had many roads that led directly through the trump campaign for reasons previously mentioned like lying about contacts and omissions on security clearances. Add trump himself asking for help getting hillarys emails, "I love wikileaks." and you should be able to understand how and why he and his campaign were investigated. 

As far as the investigation goes if I thought it was a "witch hunt" then I would feel exactly as you supposedly do. But I thought it was a very well run investigation so I do not share your sentiment. I said I would accept Muellers finding either way. BUt seems like yourself and a few dozen others here would only accept it if he exonerated trump. Because many of those same people said that mueller was the right person for the job in the beginning of the investigation and even predicted exoneration. Now they flip flop like a fish on the beach. 

I (we) do not win a prize if trump was exonerated, charged or impeached. So rooting for a trump demise is not in my or anyone else's best interest. But I do not accept criminal activity (just like you and many others deemed obama and hillary of being).  

So again you did not answer my question and must be a good reason why. But I will give you another chance to answer or we will actually see you are the one that can not think independently as I stated previously. When will you ask all those on this site why they are falsely accusing hillary of being a criminal since she has not been charged with a crime? You have stated I should not consider trump a criminal since he was not charged. Why the double standard from you and others?  I could care less if hillary got charged with a crime. But you and others here would go ape shit if trump was charged. 

But lastly, you also failed to answer my very first question to your post about mueller being a political hack because you claim he could have done exactly what ken star did. I pointed out- NO HE COULDN'T. Star was an IC with much greater powers than Mueller. Mueller was bound by the AAG  peramaters and DOJ policy. Ken Star was not. You would have claimed that mueller was making a political move if he tried to bring charges against trump since trump could not be indicted. You would have claimed he did it only to make trump look bad. So when he follows the policy you have an issue with that also? Admit it, you would have only deemed the investigation fair if mueller exonerated the president.

IMO if mueller had tried to break his employers (DOJ) rules and charge the president-- I would agree with you it was a political move. But he followed his employers rules and that we should be appreciative of.

Mueller is the biggest scumbag out there. He knew of no Russia collusion with the Trump team immediately, and kept it from the country for 2 years . His only goal was to undermine The Trump Presidency, attempt to remove him from office, and conceal criminal wrongdoing by his buddies Coney, Clapper and Brennan. He signed off on the Uranium One deal giving Putin a large portion of America's uranium supply. The modern Democrats then accused Trump of what they were actually doing. Classic Alinsky tactic. Since you like investigations, enjoy Bill Barr crushing out the real criminal collaborators with Russia.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Zipper said:

Mueller is the biggest scumbag out there. He knew of no Russia collusion with the Trump team immediately, and kept it from the country for 2 years . His only goal was to undermine The Trump Presidency, attempt to remove him from office, and conceal criminal wrongdoing by his buddies Coney, Clapper and Brennan. He signed off on the Uranium One deal giving Putin a large portion of America's uranium supply. The modern Democrats then accused Trump of what they were actually doing. Classic Alinsky tactic. Since you like investigations, enjoy Bill Barr crushing out the real criminal collaborators with Russia.

Like I said- no problem if hillary and a bunch of dems got charged with a crime. It would not bother me. So you are barking up the wrong tree. I don't know how many times I tell you guys- a criminal is a criminal no matter what letter they belong to. Until citizens demand justice for all you guys will continue to defend one criminal while prosecuting another. How about rounding up all the scumbags from both parties and cleaning the cesspool.  

2 hours ago, Zipper said:

Bravo!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zipper said:

This is why he doesn't want to testify.

3 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

This is why he doesn't want to testify.

Something doesnt add up. Trump and lindsey graham dont want mueller to testify. So are they part of this "cover up"?  

5 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Something doesnt add up. Trump and lindsey graham dont want mueller to testify. So are they part of this "cover up"?  

They said it before Barr started the investigation. I'm sure that they will get him in to testify once they get the IG's and Hoover's reports.

This thread shows there’s no patriotic unease or nagging doubts about the future of American democracy that cant be solved by simply declaring total and unconditional personal loyalty to DJT.

22 minutes ago, DavidG said:

This thread shows there’s no patriotic unease or nagging doubts about the future of American democracy that cant be solved by simply declaring total and unconditional personal loyalty to DJT.

It also shows it is foolish to forgo good in search of perfection