Zipper

Mueller Takes Shot At President Stumbling Out The Door

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Fact is you are a moron. But facts us trumps lawyer said he would end up in prison jumpsuit if he testified. Innocent men dont have their lawyer thinking their client would end up in prison. Second fact is dowd asked flynns lawyer to give a heads up if flynn was going to implicate trump in his testimony. Since trump thought flynn was such a great guy and he is innocent, how could flynn possible implicate trump in breaking the law? The answers are obvious except those that cant handle the truth like you.  Your hypocrisy of deeming hillary clinton of everything under the sun while ignoring the actions of this president is simply astounding. Just shows and proves what i have said previously. You dont have a moral fiber in your entire body. Isnt about time you go smoke a bowl? Still in favor of legalizing opiods? You are one f'd up dude.

Everything is obvious to you because you can, and you do, take anything and tailor it to what works for you. Lets remember you are a pathological liar and you don't even care to cover it or deny it.
You tell me I a moron? I say great because you are not even a self respecting man and and you have zero integrity. A man would clear his name when caught in indisputable lies but you go one shamelessly like most liberals do. The day you tell me I am right or that you like me I will be in panic. You thinking I am a moron is an actual complement.
get a life, get a hobby, maybe even hunting or fishing instead of devoting your life to argue your own stupidity on a hunting/fishing site.  

Edited by Lunatic
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Typical bs when you cant prove what i said false there is always the cnn bs to fall back on. You and looney should get a motel room instead of stroking each other in plain site here. 

There is a new way for you and your liberal friends  to prove anything. You accuse and then expect the accused to prove non-existance.
How did that Russian collusion turned out?

C7863ADB-5245-45C6-A6BA-ECFF1FEF407B.jpeg

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Everything is obvious to you because you can, and you do, take anything and tailor it to what works for you. Lets remember you are a pathological liar and you don't even care to cover it or deny it.
You tell me I a moron? I say great because you are not even a self respecting man and and you have zero integrity. A man would clear his name when caught in indisputable lies but you go one shamelessly like most liberals do. The day you tell me I am right or that you like me I will be in panic. You thinking I am a moron is an actual complement.
get a life, get a hobby, maybe even hunting or fishing instead of devoting your life to argue your own stupidity on a hunting/fishing site.  

How many drugs have you taken in your lifetime? I responded a few times to your 10 points of conyention. And you continued to twist it like a pretzel so gave up trying to get through your drug induced head. I have always answered your questions. Yet you failed to answer the simpliest integrity question you could ever have and failed to answer. That only went to prove you are morally bankrupt. It is easy to admit that when a president covers for three weeks for someone he knows committed a felony while part of his administration is 100 percent wrong every time. But you could not even muster enough integrity to admit that. So at that point you have ZERO credibility. Then you add the robo deer and how you think the poachers were entrapped and you went into negative numbers in the moral/integrity scale. Then how can anyone ever forget how low you went from there. Yea we all know you think it is a good idea that we legalize opiods since no drugs should be regulated in your opinion. Dude you can't possibly be a bigger moron so stop trying. You own the moron hill. You are king of that hill. Oh since I haven't told you lately- gfy.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

How many drugs have you taken in your lifetime? I responded a few times to your 10 points of conyention. And you continued to twist it like a pretzel so gave up trying to get through your drug induced head. I have always answered your questions.

I will not go passed this point. You are lying again. 3 times I asked you to provide my quote as a prove I said what you claim I said and to this day you did not acknowledge lying or provide the quote. Ihis just confirms you are the most sleezy, dishonest piece of shit I have ever came across. No self respect, no honor, no dignity, just a slippery liar.

Edited by Lunatic

Awwwww, you all upset? I am sorry I had to make you relive all those famous posts. Integrity and morals do not have an asterisk next to them. They stand alone on their own. When you classify either with an "R" or a "D" you don't have either. And you have proven that point as far as political posts.  As far as other stupidity- well you stand at the top of that hill. Who in their right mind would suggest we legalize all drugs during an opiod crisis?  Oh and its been about fifteen minutes- gfy.

About time to kill this thread. This ain't New Jersey Hunter

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 7:40 AM, deadonshot2 said:

Your last sentence-- in many cases they are the same so how do you judge the guy? How many people did he hire/fire/then bash because they revealed something about trump that exposed the fraud he is?  Michael Cohen is a great example. He is my personal attorney. He is a great man. OOOPs Cohen let out the truth. Now he is a liar. 

But since we were discussing partisanship and how mueller is this dem hack as many of you claim. What do you think of Barr? He isn't a republican hack protecting the president? One simple testimony exposed him. He claimed that there was nothing in the mueller report to charge obstruction. Yet there are many including republicans who say they would have charged trump. So I would give Barr some slack for his opinion. But he was asked if he viewed ANY of the evidence before reaching his conclusion his answer was NO. So how do you say you basically clear someone with out viewing the evidence? 100 percent proof he is a political hack. 

I did not see you dispute my point of Mueller making his statement while still a member of the DOJ instead of resigning and then making statement where he wouldn't have to notify Barr or show Barr the content. You are nothing but partisan as exposed by your reply. I will help you out with the obama question from last post. I agree, I would have liked to see better growth in the economy, but he did get it headed back in the right direction after getting handed a recession. The other part was he actually was not half bad when it came to illegal immigration. He also did not have 6 people die in custody along the border like the current administration.  Lastly as far as the coup you and FOX claim-- show the evidence. Do you have recordings of this plan? Emails? Video? Or is it because you are upset the DOJ investigated Trump because of evidence? I agree there should be a look into Clinton and her campaigns involvement with russia. But that does not mean that trump should be given a pass. Barr and DOJ have every right to dig into it. And no skin off my nose if they uncover something. I definitely won't defend illegal or unethical actions like the masses do here when it comes to trump.

Personally, I am not looking for a saint or an Eagle Scout.  Instead, I am looking for someone who is strong enough to make the difficult choices.

For the record, I am a US citizen by choice not accident of birth.  I am a legal immigrant and want illegal immigrants to be expelled because they are largely a pox on our communities.

I want someone who will put America first for a long overdue change and I have been getting it.

The amount of squealing that the media are doing merely reinforces how badly we needed a change like The Donald.  The squealing shows how much the corrupt denizens of the swamp (who largely own the media) must be hurting.

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

35 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

Personally, I am not looking for a saint or an Eagle Scout.  Instead, I am looking for someone who is strong enough to make the difficult choices.

For the record, I am a US citizen by choice not accident of birth.  I am a legal immigrant and want illegal immigrants to be expelled because they are largely a pox on our communities.

I want someone who will put America first for a long overdue change and I have been getting it.

The amount of squealing that the media are doing merely reinforces how badly we needed a change like The Donald.  The squealing shows how much the corrupt denizens of the swamp (who largely own the media) must be hurting.

Great comments! Trump has exposed both parties for what they stand for and how they drag their feet to meet their own ambitions. Trump is a true agent of change. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

46 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Great comments! Trump has exposed both parties for what they stand for and how they drag their feet to meet their own ambitions. Trump is a true agent of change. 

Yep, just look at his enemies and you  will know he is on the right track

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

About time to kill this thread. This ain't New Jersey Hunter

thought about it.  Would definitely prefer to see those butting heads (or those buttheads if you prefer) taking their battles "offline" but this is news, media, politics forum and nobody "has to" click on it either.    Try to maintain some semblance of free speech here.  If this were happening in another forum on here I think we mods would kill it.

:catfight:

Found actual footage of Deadonshot2 from another website after talking politics...        Be careful Luny, be very careful.

self defense fighting GIF

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, madeinuk said:

Not sure why you used my post to reply. I am not looking for saint either. But i am also looking for someone that knows what the constitution is and respects it. The donald is not that person. There are many examples of that but the one closer to this site was when trump said to confiscate the guns and worry about due process later. Uf obama had said that this site would have exploded. Yet not one peep was heard. And as far as illegal immigration. That was a big reason i supported trump through the primaries. But he isnt really interested in fixing it. He had an opportunity with the graham/durbin bill. And lastly the bs about draining the swamp you speak about. Did you know that trump has been pushing for one of his big donors to get the contract to build the wall? Sort of how cheney got all those contracts for blackwater. So please stop with this draining the swamp bs.

6 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

thought about it.  Would definitely prefer to see those butting heads (or those buttheads if you prefer) taking their battles "offline" but this is news, media, politics forum and nobody "has to" click on it either.    Try to maintain some semblance of free speech here.  If this were happening in another forum on here I think we mods would kill it.

:catfight:

Found actual footage of Deadonshot2 from another website after talking politics...        Be careful Luny, be very careful.

self defense fighting GIF

Jack you just aint right. Lol. I hope mghunter beats you for the fluke pool. Lol. 

• Haha 1