Zipper

Mueller Takes Shot At President Stumbling Out The Door

9 hours ago, YurytheRed said:

So Ill assume you prefer stagnant waters or more to point only opinions that affirm your point of view. Rather progressive of you. 

Dispute what i said instead of your emoji.  You still trying to place labels on me shows you got nothing. You can defend the criminal in the wh while bashing dems that were criminals before trump if that makes you feel better about yourself. Trumps own attorney even said they could not let him speak to mueller or he would be in a prison jumpsuit. Hmmm and didnt dowd ask flynns lawyers for a heads up if he was going to implicate trump? So if you believe trump has not committed crimes while in office then you truly are lost. 

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Dispute what i said instead of your emoji.  You still trying to place labels on me shows you got nothing. You can defend the criminal in the wh while bashing dems that were criminals before trump if that makes you feel better about yourself. Trumps own attorney even said they could not let him speak to mueller or he would be in a prison jumpsuit. Hmmm and didnt dowd ask flynns lawyers for a heads up if he was going to implicate trump? So if you believe trump has not committed crimes while in office then you truly are lost. 

Experience dictates that I cannot dispute another's fantasies or obsessions. Yours appear well entrenched and best left to you. Have yourself a nice day..:up:

37 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

Experience dictates that I cannot dispute another's fantasies or obsessions. Yours appear well entrenched and best left to you. Have yourself a nice day..:up:

Thats because you cant dispute the facts. Instead you choose to ignore them so your defense of a criminal is justufied in your mind. You are a pathetic lost soul who thinks doing the right thing is to defend and encourage others to defend criminal acts as long as they have an r next to their name. Truly pathetic. 

50 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

Smart man. It's a complete waste of time discussing anything with Pinocchio. He is a scary reminder how effective  liberal propaganda really is. He will use what they tell him to say, mixed with his own lies and we know how good he is at lying. Trump is a criminal? He stated this several times in this thread but when we challenged him on this lie already he had zero prove. He has no facts, it is always some innuendo, like " Trumps own attorney even said they could not let him speak to mueller or he would be in a prison jumpsuit" , with zero facts or prove yet presented as indisputable evidence. Yet just another shameless lie but who is surprised? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Smart man. It's a complete waste of time discussing anything with Pinocchio. He is a scary reminder how effective  liberal propaganda really is. He will use what they tell him to say, mixed with his own lies and we know how good he is at lying. Trump is a criminal? He stated this several times in this thread but when we challenged him on this lie already he had zero prove. He has no facts, it is always some innuendo, like " Trumps own attorney even said they could not let him speak to mueller or he would be in a prison jumpsuit" , with zero facts or prove yet presented as indisputable evidence. Yet just another shameless lie but who is surprised? 

When I read his rambling remarks I cannot help but think somehow Don Lemon has infiltrated our fine website....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Winner 1

4 hours ago, Lunatic said:

So how exactly do you prove trump is a criminal when he cant be indicted? So you rely on the facts like the statements from his own attorneys. Just because you rather decieve yourself into believing trump is such an upstanding citizen does not mean others should. But since it makes you feel better enjoy supporting the criminal. I guess you were rooting for OJ during his trial and believe he was innocent and such a fine upstanding citizen also.  So if you can explain wht trumps own lawyer said if they let him testify he would end up in a prison jumpsuit and why dowd asked flynns lawyer to give them a heads up if flynn was going to implicate trump in his testimony than i would take another look at trumps fine upstanding presidency. Both events tell me the lawyers knew exactly what laws trump broke and did their jobs well to protect trump. 

2 hours ago, YurytheRed said:

When I read his rambling remarks I cannot help but think somehow Don Lemon has infiltrated our fine website....

Typical bs when you cant prove what i said false there is always the cnn bs to fall back on. You and looney should get a motel room instead of stroking each other in plain site here. 

1 minute ago, deadonshot2 said:

So how exactly do you prove trump is a criminal when he cant be indicted? So you rely on the facts like the statements from his own attorneys. Just because you rather decieve yourself into believing trump is such an upstanding citizen does not mean others should. But since it makes you feel better enjoy supporting the criminal. I guess you were rooting for OJ during his trial and believe he was innocent and such a fine upstanding citizen also.  So if you can explain wht trumps own lawyer said if they let him testify he would end up in a prison jumpsuit and why dowd asked flynns lawyer to give them a heads up if flynn was going to implicate trump in his testimony than i would take another look at trumps fine upstanding presidency. Both events tell me the lawyers knew exactly what laws trump broke and did their jobs well to protect trump. 

More from the make believe section. In your normal style, asking a question is prove of the anticipated answer. If you can't imagine why would his lawyer say it, or you don't know why he said it, or what he meant by it, then stop using it as a prove of something conceived in your head. Give me some facts before you claim it is a fact or just keep  adding to your very well deserved reputation of fact manufacturing.  I anticipate more of the same fro you.

11 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Typical bs when you cant prove what i said false there is always the cnn bs to fall back on. You and looney should get a motel room instead of stroking each other in plain site here. 

he knows very well one should not enter the muddy pig pen since the only thing to be gained is the necessity of a good shower. How does one argue with lies defended by more lies? 

5 hours ago, Lunatic said:

More from the make believe section. In your normal style, asking a question is prove of the anticipated answer. If you can't imagine why would his lawyer say it, or you don't know why he said it, or what he meant by it, then stop using it as a prove of something conceived in your head. Give me some facts before you claim it is a fact or just keep  adding to your very well deserved reputation of fact manufacturing.  I anticipate more of the same fro you.

Fact is you are a moron. But facts us trumps lawyer said he would end up in prison jumpsuit if he testified. Innocent men dont have their lawyer thinking their client would end up in prison. Second fact is dowd asked flynns lawyer to give a heads up if flynn was going to implicate trump in his testimony. Since trump thought flynn was such a great guy and he is innocent, how could flynn possible implicate trump in breaking the law? The answers are obvious except those that cant handle the truth like you.  Your hypocrisy of deeming hillary clinton of everything under the sun while ignoring the actions of this president is simply astounding. Just shows and proves what i have said previously. You dont have a moral fiber in your entire body. Isnt about time you go smoke a bowl? Still in favor of legalizing opiods? You are one f'd up dude.

Trump just farted.......it's time to send in Mueller to investigate. When does the FISA stuff begin to come out? Who takes the fall for President Jihadi Obama? 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Hey if two grown men want to " stroke each other in plain site " this is the month to do it.... Fly that flag my friend...…...:up:

Posted (edited)

Debating a dem.  
Sorry, link didn't work.

Edited by Greybeard