Zipper

Mueller Takes Shot At President Stumbling Out The Door

7 hours ago, DV1 said:

Yup, and that's all that needs to be said.

This particular poster has been presented with mountains of actual evidence that there was no crime...either a conspiracy to collude or obstruction, and he continues to just ignore it. In fact, Alan Dershowitz, noted legal and Constitutional expert and Civil Libertarian, someone who supported Hillary, and said he supports Biden over Trump, is basically saying anyone saying there is evidence of obstruction here is either lying for political purposes, or an idiot, and he's not the only one by far. I agree, everyone doing it fits perfectly into those 2 categories...everyone. 

The only reason people, like a few here, don't believe it is because the only network that puts on people who oppose  the narrative of the Liberal agenda is Fox, and those other networks, basically Liberal/Progressive propaganda machines, have demonized Fox, so the uninformed just drink the Kool-Aid. 

A little bit of discussion is fine but the longer you engage with people so ill or uninformed, the dumber you are going to become, so bail out now while you still have some good sense. 

As I told you before I respect dershowitz but do not think he is correct about obstruction. He can be as wrong as me or you from time to time. His student who I do not agree with very often Jeffrey Toobin also thinks dershowitz is wrong. Just about every person on this site and NJH thought I was wrong about christie as governor. Turns out most of those people ended with my pov in the end.  Like 84%. So continue your kumbaya party. And as far as you and many others here (you guys have comprehension issues) I do watch CNN and FOX to see both spins. But of course if I don't suck trumps man boob like you guys then I must get all my info from cnn alone. You guys are pathetic.

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

So where do I convict trump in my posts? I do say based off the evidence presented/known there is a strong case for obstruction imo. I agree the guy should get a chance to defend himself. A prosecutor has to have  a strong feeling based off evidence that the person is guilty before trying them. I feel there is that evidence and feel he is guilty but would only convict of hearing the defense also. So your ASSumption to fit your narrative shows again your ignorance.

I think I will Waite for the movie   maybe you will make more sense..:happywave:

10 hours ago, buckhound said:

I think I will Waite for the movie   maybe you will make more sense..:happywave:

Another person without facts on his side. Thats what happens when you support someone with such a background. You have to constantly defend his actions. See where it got those around him. Lol

• Haha 1

All the extra sugar Democrats pack in the blue kool aid is rotting  brains

16 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass. You can't even decide that a president covering for a felon in his cabinet is wrong every day of the week. So you knowing what a fact is and is not is clearly not your strong suit. I stated facts in my first few posts of this thread. Can you show me one that is not a fact? Or you still doing your best trump on misdirection? 

This is very rich coming from Pinocchio. Who has energy to engage your twisted and dishonest ways of presenting products of your liberal mind as facts?
This is the result from my last attempt. You are not capable of discussing anything based on actual facts:

1. “Clinton investigation was about a lie about a BJ” – Lie, the Clinton investigation happened because he lied under oath not because what he lied about.  

2. "I simply stated they pinned that lie on him because they could not find anything with the land deal". Lie. The president lied under oath and that’s a  serious crime. They pinned on him?

3. “I accept the findings of Mueller” – lie – after this statement you argued the evidence shows Trump was guilty.

4. "Trumps campaign attempted to collude". Made up “fact”or fake news , a lie.

5. ”Trump would lie under oath just like Clinton”- Is this really an argument? BS statement, liberal way of arguing by manufacturing “wishful facts”.  

6. "Trump committed sexual assault "– Made up unsubstantiated BS, a lie.

7. "Supporting Trump goes to prove just how far you guys have lowered your integrity and standards." – This is fake drama, very typical of liberals, based on fake news about Trump, and while voting for sexual predator like Clinton. 

8. "The country was divided since trump started courting dictators over allies". That’s when the country divided? Lie, especially after 8 years of Obama.

9. "You have claimed that it was no big deal that flynn lied to the fbi. Now how freaking hypocritical are you?"   – LIE!!!! To THIS DAY you refused top show the quote where I said it.

10. "So now you double down and show you approve of someone that admitted to committing sexual assault?"  Lie, one more made up argument. Typical of a liberal, twisting the facts into a lie.

11. You flat out asked if i thought lying under oath was a serious offense and I replied yes. And in return I asked you a question that you have not answered. LIE, to this day  you refused to show the quote where is asked but you maintain I did:-).

12." I don't question your integrity" . Lie, considering the previous day you said this: "Yea, you threw your own integrity away. I just proved you never had any."

This is just from one thread and then you tell us you got nothing. That is rich!!

• Winner 2

13 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

This is very rich coming from Pinocchio. Who has energy to engage your twisted and dishonest ways of presenting products of your liberal mind as facts?
This is the result from my last attempt. You are not capable of discussing anything based on actual facts:

1. “Clinton investigation was about a lie about a BJ” – Lie, the Clinton investigation happened because he lied under oath not because what he lied about.  

2. "I simply stated they pinned that lie on him because they could not find anything with the land deal". Lie. The president lied under oath and that’s a  serious crime. They pinned on him?

3. “I accept the findings of Mueller” – lie – after this statement you argued the evidence shows Trump was guilty.

4. "Trumps campaign attempted to collude". Made up “fact”or fake news , a lie.

5. ”Trump would lie under oath just like Clinton”- Is this really an argument? BS statement, liberal way of arguing by manufacturing “wishful facts”.  

6. "Trump committed sexual assault "– Made up unsubstantiated BS, a lie.

7. "Supporting Trump goes to prove just how far you guys have lowered your integrity and standards." – This is fake drama, very typical of liberals, based on fake news about Trump, and while voting for sexual predator like Clinton. 

8. "The country was divided since trump started courting dictators over allies". That’s when the country divided? Lie, especially after 8 years of Obama.

9. "You have claimed that it was no big deal that flynn lied to the fbi. Now how freaking hypocritical are you?"   – LIE!!!! To THIS DAY you refused top show the quote where I said it.

10. "So now you double down and show you approve of someone that admitted to committing sexual assault?"  Lie, one more made up argument. Typical of a liberal, twisting the facts into a lie.

11. You flat out asked if i thought lying under oath was a serious offense and I replied yes. And in return I asked you a question that you have not answered. LIE, to this day  you refused to show the quote where is asked but you maintain I did:-).

12." I don't question your integrity" . Lie, considering the previous day you said this: "Yea, you threw your own integrity away. I just proved you never had any."

This is just from one thread and then you tell us you got nothing. That is rich!!

Dude you are the biggest loser i have ever seen. Worse than axiom actually. I have already rebutted your claims several times and wont do it again. But to this day i have not seen you show that honesty and integrity you claim you have. Because if you did it would be easy to simply say it is wrong for trump to cover for a felon.  If you can not even agree on something that simple you are not even close to honest nor have an ounce of integrity.  

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Dude you are the biggest loser i have ever seen. Worse than axiom actually. I have already rebutted your claims several times and wont do it again. But to this day i have not seen you show that honesty and integrity you claim you have. Because if you did it would be easy to simply say it is wrong for trump to cover for a felon.  If you can not even agree on something that simple you are not even close to honest nor have an ounce of integrity.  

You did address it? Then show me my quote for 9 and 11. Another lie to cover a lie? but of course:happywave:

You got nothing:-)

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, buckhound said:

0bc9584c623bddddae2a02d22a1cd0b6.jpg

No good. In the words of Pinocchio we need immigration reform instead of the wall. He said terrorists will come from Canada :shock:

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

No good. In the words of Pinocchio we need immigration reform instead of the wall. He said terrorists will come from Canada :shock:

oh  those Canadian women can make a young man want to explode true terrorists they are.:rofl:

Edited by buckhound
  • Haha 1