Zipper

Mueller Takes Shot At President Stumbling Out The Door

24 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Nobody cares aboutcollusion so your rambling was a waste.

Interesting, you cared quite a bit before it was proven an illegitimate charge. You beat the treasonous drum for quite some time

27 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

The crime was probably onstruction as there appears to be some strong evidence

Total bs, had there been even a hint of it Mueller would have continued the witch hunt and you know it

29 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Further proof is not allowing the commitees to see that evidence. That evidence will prove trps innocence or guilt. Leading me to believe trump is probably guilty and barr would be rxposed for making the claim of innocence without looking at the evidence.  

Hmmmm so you’re saying Nadler, Schiff and all the other communists weren’t allowed to see any evidence but never made statements about that in the CNN/MSN mouthpiece? You’re reaching

32 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

And finally i do believe he violated campaign finance laws as cohen connected him to the payments. So believe what you want and i will do the same.  So your claim of no evidence is categorically false. 

More hearsay, and then you say someone is caregorically false based on your own hearsay. Proof right there of liberal HUB syndrome 

Posted (edited)

Obama, HRC, and other high profile deviant dems have  been very quiet lately. Maybe Boring Biden can save them?

Edited by Batsto

56 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Interesting, you cared quite a bit before it was proven an illegitimate charge. You beat the treasonous drum for quite some time

Total bs, had there been even a hint of it Mueller would have continued the witch hunt and you know it

Hmmmm so you’re saying Nadler, Schiff and all the other communists weren’t allowed to see any evidence but never made statements about that in the CNN/MSN mouthpiece? You’re reaching

More hearsay, and then you say someone is caregorically false based on your own hearsay. Proof right there of liberal HUB syndrome 

Hearsay about cohens claim? It is not hearsay when you testify under oath. And did you forget the claims trump made of not knowing anything that turned out to be proven false by audio tape? As far as the dems not seeing the evidencr that is correct. Barr is blocking it. What do you guys normally refer to those things as? Oh yea, obstructionists. Lol. My treason claim had to do with trump sucking putin off at summit and declaring his word better than our own intelligence agaency.  So nice try with trying to do a looney bird tactic on that one. Mueller knew he vould not continue his investigation as soon as Barr was named AG. Barr was hired to choke out the investigation. So no mueller had to wrap it up.

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Nobody cares aboutcollusion so your rambling was a waste. The crime was probably onstruction as there appears to be some strong evidence. The first isdue is Barr saying there was no obstruction without looking at the evidemce. He admitted that when he testified. Seems like pretty strong proof to me that he was hired to protect trump and not run the doj. Further proof is not allowing the commitees to see that evidence. That evidence will prove trps innocence or guilt. Leading me to believe trump is probably guilty and barr would be rxposed for making the claim of innocence without looking at the evidence.  And finally i do believe he violated campaign finance laws as cohen connected him to the payments. So believe what you want and i will do the same.  So your claim of no evidence is categorically false. 

making  statement in a way to sound incriminating is not proof of anything. you are right though we have seen evidence of collusion and obstruction  democrats have been colluding and obstructing since Trump took office. Cohen big deal we tax payers pay hush money in the millions and no one complains he paid his own who cares that is his own personal business. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

You guys are still going at it.   I admire the effort.  happy robert redford GIF

nothing better to do while I wait to put the kid on the bus...:rofl:  after that I need to evict a snake from my garage...

Edited by buckhound

17 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Hearsay about cohens claim? It is not hearsay when you testify under oath. And did you forget the claims trump made of not knowing anything that turned out to be proven false by audio tape? As far as the dems not seeing the evidencr that is correct. Barr is blocking it. What do you guys normally refer to those things as? Oh yea, obstructionists. Lol. My treason claim had to do with trump sucking putin off at summit and declaring his word better than our own intelligence agaency.  So nice try with trying to do a looney bird tactic on that one. Mueller knew he vould not continue his investigation as soon as Barr was named AG. Barr was hired to choke out the investigation. So no mueller had to wrap it up.

294da99fb80ef0d7c275beee01af9ff9.jpgb8489958fdc8a6a46fe3765c5eb50fda.jpg

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

You are so f’d up it really isn’t even funny anymore. Just because you say something under oath doesn’t mean it’s factual retard, have you ever heard the word perjury? Now you are trying to deflect your agreement with the claims of collusion, pathetic. Mueller ended his investigation due to the fact that someone was there to call him out, Barr didn’t choke anything out. Mueller was simply intimidated by someone coming aboard that was smarter, new the law and would not be afraid to question his motives and require proof to continue which has become so very clear that he had no basis to continue. I can not continue to debate with someone who is not equipped for it, nor bears a factual argument. Bye bye fruitcake

Edited by MGHunter66

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, buckhound said:

.the biggest issue with deadonshot is he keeps repeating the same thing and has no evidence and expects us to prove him wrong first off it’s on the accuser to prove his case and how could anyone prove him wrong and with no evidence it is he said she said. It is impossible to prove otherwise ..again another liberal tactic   .

You nailed it. Why do you think Pinocchio was so excited after investigator who was put in charge of find guilt announced he has no prove of crime not committed :shock:? Pinocchio embraced this tactic and about 90% of  his arguments is made up shit based on some idiotic and unsubstantiated theory presented as facts - (thats the key he presents his believes as facts.)  Then he shifts it on you to prove the non- existence.  It will be  the new way in America if liberals take the power, guilty until proven innocent.

Edited by Lunatic

6 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

You nailed it. Why do you think Pinocchio was so excited after investigator who was put in charge of find guilt announced he has no prove of crime not committed :shock:? Pinocchio embraced this tactic and about 90% of  his arguments is made up shit based on some idiotic and unsubstantiated theory presented as facts - (thats the key he presents his believes as facts.)  Then he shifts it on you to prove the non- existence.  It will be  the new way in America if liberals take the power, guilty until proven innocent.

guilty until proven innocent seems to be the way of the left when it comes to anything or anyone conservative....

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

You are so f’d up it really isn’t even funny anymore. 

Yup, and that's all that needs to be said.

This particular poster has been presented with mountains of actual evidence that there was no crime...either a conspiracy to collude or obstruction, and he continues to just ignore it. In fact, Alan Dershowitz, noted legal and Constitutional expert and Civil Libertarian, someone who supported Hillary, and said he supports Biden over Trump, is basically saying anyone saying there is evidence of obstruction here is either lying for political purposes, or an idiot, and he's not the only one by far. I agree, everyone doing it fits perfectly into those 2 categories...everyone. 

The only reason people, like a few here, don't believe it is because the only network that puts on people who oppose  the narrative of the Liberal agenda is Fox, and those other networks, basically Liberal/Progressive propaganda machines, have demonized Fox, so the uninformed just drink the Kool-Aid. 

A little bit of discussion is fine but the longer you engage with people so ill or uninformed, the dumber you are going to become, so bail out now while you still have some good sense. 

• Agree 3

Only 339 more pages to go and this thread will have more pages than the Mueller report itself. 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

You are so f’d up it really isn’t even funny anymore. Just because you say something under oath doesn’t mean it’s factual retard, have you ever heard the word perjury? Now you are trying to deflect your agreement with the claims of collusion, pathetic. Mueller ended his investigation due to the fact that someone was there to call him out, Barr didn’t choke anything out. Mueller was simply intimidated by someone coming aboard that was smarter, new the law and would not be afraid to question his motives and require proof to continue which has become so very clear that he had no basis to continue. I can not continue to debate with someone who is not equipped for it, nor bears a factual argument. Bye bye fruitcake

So, you have a lifetime fraudster that is well documented in trump which you believe his every word. But of course you just throw out testimony under oath from Cohen because it does not fit your narrative. And you think someone else is retarded? You have to be the dumbest mofo there is if you take a known liar's word every time and don't believe anything under oath.  Of course cohen could have committed purjury but the audio tape lines up with the testimony. So now what you got? You don't want to debate because the facts are not on your side not because of anyone not equipped for a debate.  As far as Barr goes, you believe that mueller was scared of him and I will believe exactly as I posted. Neither of us can prove our position on that so no sense wasting time with it. 

8 hours ago, Lunatic said:

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass. You can't even decide that a president covering for a felon in his cabinet is wrong every day of the week. So you knowing what a fact is and is not is clearly not your strong suit. I stated facts in my first few posts of this thread. Can you show me one that is not a fact? Or you still doing your best trump on misdirection? 

8 hours ago, buckhound said:

guilty until proven innocent seems to be the way of the left when it comes to anything or anyone conservative....

So where do I convict trump in my posts? I do say based off the evidence presented/known there is a strong case for obstruction imo. I agree the guy should get a chance to defend himself. A prosecutor has to have  a strong feeling based off evidence that the person is guilty before trying them. I feel there is that evidence and feel he is guilty but would only convict of hearing the defense also. So your ASSumption to fit your narrative shows again your ignorance.