Jump to content
Zipper

Mueller Takes Shot At President Stumbling Out The Door

Recommended Posts

This guy exposed himself as the partisan hack he is. He is in trouble with Comey and company for this bogus investigation, and Uranium One.

 

FB_IMG_1559182173183.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a complete CYA.....move....on his part.

Afraid to face scrutiny from the Repubs if he ever was called in front of Congress.

 

The message that came across loud and clear was.....Don't call me to testify in front of Congress......

Political hack and coward

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Alan Dershowitz, a self proclaimed civil Libertarian and amazing legal mind called him out as being shamefuly partisan. That speaks volumes in itself.  James Comey is a piece of human garbage and an embarrassment to law enforcement. There was more than enough to charge Hillary Clinton with obstruction and it was a slap in the face to law enforcement that it wasn't done.  

Edited by Bucndoe
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He left this illogical  doubt in his report for people who are simply fed what they should be thinking. This is the way he allowed them to hang on to the cooked up by liberal machine idea of   Russian BS. Sadly so many took the bait and are still feeding. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Investigators were all dems against Trump and wanting to nail anyone associated with him, while living off millions of taxpayers dollars.  Not once did their investigation question the democrats involvement.  One thing good about Mueller was he didn't fabricate lies against Trump to make it look like collusion, which must have pissed off the dem party.  But he left the report open for scrutiny.  Lot of good stuff is coming out of investigating the investigators.  By the next election, the conspiracy to take down Trump, going right up to Obama himself, will all come out.  Social media will go silent on politics.  By the way, all the liberal media have ties high up with Obama's administration.

Edited by Greybeard
  • Like 4
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that the Senate Judiciary committee hauls his ass in for questioning.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Investigators were all dems against Trump and wanting to nail anyone associated with him, while living off millions of taxpayers dollars.  Not once did their investigation question the democrats involvement.  One thing good about Mueller was he didn't fabricate lies against Trump to make it look like collusion, which must have pissed off the dem party.  But he left the report open for scrutiny.  Lot of good stuff is coming out of investigating the investigators.  By the next election, the conspiracy to take down Trump, going right up to Obama himself, will all come out.  Social media will go silent on politics.  By the way, all the liberal media have ties high up with Obama's administration.

Control of the media is how they control the nation. Liberals learned from history's best. Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Kim Jong-un. Every one of them took control of the media first.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is Mueller so deathly afraid to answer questions from the press,................ or from the House, or Senate? There are questions surrounding the report, such as 'when did you know there was no collusion', 'what about the fake FISA warrants', what he was doing,.................... with whom he spoke, .......................why was the team he assembled so liberal, why does he believe he is the prosecutor, judge and jury with his claim of not exonerating Prez  Trump, why is he holding a press conference if the report says it all and he agreed that Barr did not misstate his report....................why didn't he investigate paying $$$$$ to Russians in Hillary-approved campaign funds,.............. huh,.................. Bob Mueller? Andrew Weissman, and the other Clinton campaign contributing lawyers prevent that from happening?- and that needs to be discussed...................... In detail.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do we expect, he lost and is tying to cover for Comey/swamp. It's just a distraction to get the media on impeachment and off the FISA stuff, which will have fall out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are funny as hell. Lindsey graham already said he had no need to question mueller so why are you twisting it that mueller is afraid to testify?  The big question that hung over the report was why no indictment. It was assumed because of justice department policy. Mueller simply confirmed that. Because mueller layed out several instances that now over a thousand federal and former prosecuters say they would charge obstruction with what is in the mueller report. Mueller stated if he could gave said that trump did not commit a crime he would have said so. Why is such a far fetched idea that the guy who has committed fraud his entire life actually committed crimes while in office?  I am sorry but there is a lot of blind guilable people that post their political side and discard any real logic and integrity on this site. Great people and outdoorsman but stuck fighting for a party that could care less about you other than your vote. I like not backing either party. Makes it much easier to se the lies instead of rooting for one crooked side over the other.

  • Disturbing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Daktari said:

Why is Mueller so deathly afraid to answer questions from the press

He's afraid he'll drown. Like the swamp snake he is , he's trying to hold his head above water

19 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I like not backing either party

Sure you do....

Edited by _X7
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is the enema our country needs desperately. Democrats are full blown communists, and Establishment Republicans are cowards selling us out to political correctness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

 I am sorry but there is a lot of blind guilable people that post their political side and discard any real logic and integrity on this site. 

Glad you finally came clean

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

You guys are funny as hell. Lindsey graham already said he had no need to question mueller so why are you twisting it that mueller is afraid to testify?  The big question that hung over the report was why no indictment. It was assumed because of justice department policy. Mueller simply confirmed that. Because mueller layed out several instances that now over a thousand federal and former prosecuters say they would charge obstruction with what is in the mueller report. Mueller stated if he could gave said that trump did not commit a crime he would have said so. Why is such a far fetched idea that the guy who has committed fraud his entire life actually committed crimes while in office?  I am sorry but there is a lot of blind guilable people that post their political side and discard any real logic and integrity on this site. Great people and outdoorsman but stuck fighting for a party that could care less about you other than your vote. I like not backing either party. Makes it much easier to se the lies instead of rooting for one crooked side over the other.

Your independent thought process has always been a source of inspiration for we sheep. I thank you.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...