IGNORED

Yard Kitty

Resized_IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.c7fc3e159f3c70ca1c6899a53c5ffce7.jpeg

Resized_IMG_4566.thumb.jpeg.02f03d5a59f710d079d3375cea84a2af.jpeg

Memorial Day evening we had the windows open in the house and heard some crazy noise in the woods across the street.  I grabbed the predator call and called a bobcat to the edge of the road and could see another up on the ridge.  Tonight, one of my cats was watching out the window from the cat tree intently flicking his ears so my wife got up and looked out.  I hope it/they stick around and clean up the chipmunks.

39 minutes ago, LittleM said:

Resized_IMG_4568.thumb.jpeg.c7fc3e159f3c70ca1c6899a53c5ffce7.jpeg

Resized_IMG_4566.thumb.jpeg.02f03d5a59f710d079d3375cea84a2af.jpeg

Memorial Day evening we had the windows open in the house and heard some crazy noise in the woods across the street.  I grabbed the predator call and called a bobcat to the edge of the road and could see another up on the ridge.  Tonight, one of my cats was watching out the window from the cat tree intently flicking his ears so my wife got up and looked out.  I hope it/they stick around and clean up the chipmunks.

I got a bunch here in Fredon.   Every trail cam pull pretty much has them.   This one looks like a young-un

05220262.JPG

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I got a bunch here in Fredon.   Every trail cam pull pretty much has them.   This one looks like a young-un
05220262.thumb.JPG.c8b17473b77be44d7db43cc23d8ce0c0.JPG

As you well know, your area is called Bobcat Alley by The Nature Conservancy. They are all over northwest NJ. We see them or tracks frequently in Sparta on the land I manage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk