IGNORED

CANCELLED - NJW&W August 21, SKYLARKER Fluke trip planner -

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Think he is pretty much a pompous asshole at this point.  Nobody deserves 5 attempts of my time to give them good business. And trust me they were legit contact attempts. F#ck  him and his business.  He may be the best guy running a big boat - but he is a jerkoff. 

Now you’re  talking Jacko. I like it. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Think he is pretty much a pompous asshole at this point.  Nobody deserves 5 attempts of my time to give them good business. And trust me they were legit contact attempts. F#ck  him and his business.  He may be the best guy running a big boat - but he is a jerkoff. 

This mite win the NJWW Quote of the Year Award....

but I will refrain from casting my vote til I hear back from MZ7 on Sunday about what capt Chris says happened to my brothers expensive camo gear he forgot on his boat!

I would never give anyone more then two attempts! I am self employed and always return calls after a customers first attempt...always!!!

Edited by 3Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

23 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

I would never give anyone more then two attempts! I am self employed and always return calls after a customers first attempt...always!!!

Good man. One of my biggest peeves is when people don't return calls or follow up.  5 attempts is crazy.  After 2 I'm done, that person doesn't need or want my business.  

I am not sending Skylarker a non-refundable deposit of $300 with only 6 guys committing for August 21.   Plus out of original 30, 5 dropped so "maybe" 25...   

Honestly would rather fish with Ralph on LastLady II if we can't get more than 15....  

If I do not  see a strong surge in commitment, I am dropping this. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 hours ago, Lphunsjr said:

Like he said, even w 15 we can commit to Ralph. Lets go ladies and gents sh.. or get off the pot

Ralph put us on some good spots last yr.....considering there was no drift, he said our charter did much better than others last August 

Let's go with Ralph!