IGNORED

CANCELLED - NJW&W August 21, SKYLARKER Fluke trip planner -

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

I may just can it...  June planning was enough for me!      Someone else should please take this over for August.

I wouldn't blame you. It is hard enough just to get one trip together with 25 guys and you did a great job with that  imo.

I have a 22' boat that I don't use enough so hopping on a head boat is another time that my boat sits high and dry during the peak season.

Maybe we should have a boat owners trip with members? I can make the planks. :happywave:

I will check on Aug 21st and see if I laws can sit.

How much for the trip?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

56 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

I will check on Aug 21st and see if I laws can sit.

How much for the trip?

Prices are listed in a prior post. But looks like it should be around $82 with tip.  Give or take a few.  Need a strong commitment no refunds with this deposit. Big ocean fluking costs a little more than Raritan Bay fluking. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 minutes ago, MZ7Extreme said:

So the Mohawk is out I shouldnt talk to him?

Think he is pretty much a pompous asshole at this point.  Nobody deserves 5 attempts of my time to give them good business. And trust me they were legit contact attempts. F#ck  him and his business.  He may be the best guy running a big boat - but he is a jerkoff. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

13 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Think he is pretty much a pompous asshole at this point.  Nobody deserves 5 attempts of my time to give them good business. And trust me they were legit contact attempts. F#ck  him and his business.  He may be the best guy running a big boat - but he is a jerkoff. 

WTH< I thought you liked fishing with Jerk offs lol.

:shock:

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

25 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Whoa steady big fella :rofl:

AWM