IGNORED

Flying with Bow&Arrow

I pack clothes and gear in the case to fill it up and have overall less bags to get lost. I also don't lock it because it caused a issue before, but I do put a strap around the outside of it so there is no way it can pop open. Good luck.

Edited by rocky

I have an SKB double bow case with TSA locks. I had an issue once where my broadhead box was opened and dumped out and all the washers for my broadheads were missing. After that I would put tubing on my broadheads after they were assembled in the box so some careless baggage checker couldn't do it again. The last couple of times I've flown with my bow, Alaska and Montana, I've locked a handgun in my bow case. If you fly with a gun you lock your case with non-TSA locks in front of an agent. It can not be opened again and they will absolutely not loose your luggage! Also, they will hand deliver your bowcase to you at your final destination.

Edited by Woodsman416

I fly all the time with the skb case. Has tsa locks so they can open it if they want. Definately pack clothes around it. If she is going into the hunting area on a float/bush plane, you may need to have a soft case on the last flight in. Ive flown in and out of Alaska several times and the small planes dont have the room and also they restrict your weight

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com