Private Trout Club on the Musky: The Lodge at River Valley

AlexFord13

10 hours ago, nickmarch said:

Strange being that they bought the place 8 years ago.  

I know the owners and have their number but I really dont want to bother them about something so petty.  I've also learned from the numerous times that I've proved what you said as totally made up nonsense that you will say anything.

What are their names?  I know what their names are do you?

Go get em nickmarch !!

9 hours ago, nickmarch said:

It's funny how you make things up!  Lol!

The rental is a 3br sleeps 10.  The owner lives in the same house that is sectioned off from the rental part.  

So many rooms?  Lol!  SMH

Lol!

My God are you just thick headed. The owner is Richard Cotton, well known Warren County developer. He does NOT live in that house, he purchased it for the fishing club when his neighbor sold it to him.  He lives in the next house downstream. His son did live in the clubhouse as the house is enormous and has plenty of room in one wing for the club members to sleep in and another for Airbnb.  Airbnb does NOT have full access to the home. I realize some of this is hard for you to accept since you keep doubling down on being wrong. 

4 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

It was a high priced fishing lodge that the members used to be able to stay at .

looks like Rich didn’t have enough interest so he changed the format creating the bnb .

‘he has owned that farm as well as other major pieces of property in that area for well over 25 years .

Same format. There is still an active fishing club, but the house is so big they can rent a small part of it upstairs to Airbnb. 

13 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

He apologized that we couldn’t use the house this weekend because the fishing club members would be up and several were planning to spend the weekend

He must have forgotten to update the availability calender at airbb.  It shows the whole weekend as available.  Strange

13 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

Yes, upstairs in one small part of a nearly 5000 square-foot home or rooms to rent under Airbnb

There is only one way to rent. Rent the 3br or rent nothing they don't rent rooms.  

1 minute ago, nickmarch said:

He must have forgotten to update the availability calender at airbb.  It shows the whole weekend as available.  Strange

There is only one way to rent. Rent the 3br or rent nothing they don't rent rooms.  

Holy crap, what don’t you get???  The club and the Airbnb are two separate entities using the same home. The club has a busy weekend schedule apparently. We were downstairs using the fly tying room to film interviews with several of us involved in the West Portal Creek restoration. 

Since you are a keyboard cowboy, go ahead and look at the Google earth image of the home and you tell me if it’s limited to three bedrooms or not. I’m guessing somewhere in the vicinity of a 5000 square-foot two story home.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Holy crap, what don’t you get???  The club and the Airbnb are two separate entities using the same home. The club has a busy weekend schedule apparently. We were downstairs using the fly tying room to film interviews with several of us involved in the West Portal Creek restoration. 

Since you are a keyboard cowboy, go ahead and look at the Google earth image of the home and you tell me if it’s limited to three bedrooms or not. I’m guessing somewhere in the vicinity of a 5000 square-foot two story home.

He bought it 8 years ago.  I don't have to e for this nonsense today.

Screenshot_20210605-092901.jpg

Screenshot_20210605-093416.jpg

Edited by nickmarch