IGNORED

Private Trout Club on the Musky: The Lodge at River Valley

AlexFord13

2 minutes ago, Kype said:

tell them and other trout/fishing clubs to answer their damn emails. man, its 2021. how hard is it to answer an email? a simple yes, or no, would do wonders. 

Nothing from the one I sent you to?  PM me if that is correct and I can likely help. But clubs are suddenly all packed because fishing was one thing you could do during Covid. 

2 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Nothing from the one I sent you to?  PM me if that is correct and I can likely help. But clubs are suddenly all packed because fishing was one thing you could do during Covid. 

nothing from rollie(roland). i even tried contacting him through the fishing club website. nothing. 

2 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

So I was talking to the owner today whom I’ve known maybe 13 years now

Strange being that they bought the place 8 years ago.  

I know the owners and have their number but I really dont want to bother them about something so petty.  I've also learned from the numerous times that I've proved what you said as totally made up nonsense that you will say anything.

What are their names?  I know what their names are do you?

9 hours ago, nickmarch said:

It's not a fly fishing lodge anymore.  Didn't they tell you that? Or are you going there to buy meat?  It's now Cotton Cattle Company.

https://www.cottoncattlecompany.com/

So it was a fly fishing lodge but isn't anymore, now it's a fly fishing club that has private parts of the lodge dedicated for the members?  It's a rental lodge but not a fishing lodge?  :headscratch: 

6 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Guest access
The member's locker room will be locked, but all other parts are open for guest use

9 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

it's a fly fishing club that has private parts of the lodge dedicated for the members?  It's a rental lodge but not a fishing lodge?

You posted the answers to your current questions earlier.

The private fishing club part is the locker room. It's a rental lodge but the guests can't fish.  You posted it from the bed and breakfast rental site.  

What's the owners names?  Like I said I know their names do you? 

3 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

You posted the answers to your current questions earlier.

The private fishing club part is the locker room. It's a rental lodge but the guests can't fish.  You posted it from the bed and breakfast rental site.  

What's the owners names?  Like I said I know their names do you? 

I don't know the owners.  Never been there.  I'm confused as to how it can be a rental lodge, but not also a fishing lodge for members.  You're really hung up on the lodge aspect.

4 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

So I was talking to the owner today whom I’ve known maybe 13 years now. He apologized that we couldn’t use the house this weekend because the fishing club members would be up and several were planning to spend the weekend. Yes, upstairs in one small part of a nearly 5000 square-foot home or rooms to rent under Airbnb. He could never fill a building that size with club members because it has so many rooms. Some members come to fish for the day and others come and spend a night or more. But it is still very much a fishing club according to the man who owns and runs it.

It's funny how you make things up!  Lol!

The rental is a 3br sleeps 10.  The owner lives in the same house that is sectioned off from the rental part.  

So many rooms?  Lol!  SMH

4 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

He could never fill a building that size with club members because it has so many rooms

Lol!

25 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I don't know the owners.  Never been there.  I'm confused as to how it can be a rental lodge, but not also a fishing lodge for members.  You're really hung up on the lodge aspect.

I'm hung up on the lodge part because I said its not a fishing lodge it's a 3br rental property that sleeps 10. 

The fishing club is a separate thing they have fishing rights not lodge rights. 

The lodge renters who rent the 3br lodge do not have fishing rights.  

They are two different separate money making ventures.  

1 hour ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Let me try a different way.

Your hunting club leases a farm to hunt.   There is a 3br farm house on the property called The Lodge that sleeps 10 and can be rented for $650 a night.  

The hunting club has the right to hunt but no rights to the farm house.

The tenants who rented the farm house for a weekend have the right to be in the house for the weekend but do not have the rights to hunt.

Same thing!

Edited by nickmarch

4 hours ago, nickmarch said:

Let me try a different way.

Your hunting club leases a farm to hunt.   There is a 3br farm house on the property called The Lodge that sleeps 10 and can be rented for $650 a night.  

The hunting club has the right to hunt but no rights to the farm house.

The tenants who rented the farm house for a weekend have the right to be in the house for the weekend but do not have the rights to hunt.

Same thing!

It was a high priced fishing lodge that the members used to be able to stay at .

looks like Rich didn’t have enough interest so he changed the format creating the bnb .

‘he has owned that farm as well as other major pieces of property in that area for well over 25 years .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

9 hours ago, Kype said:

nothing from rollie(roland). i even tried contacting him through the fishing club website. nothing. 

The membership is only $5,700 when available.  Or you can do a trial one day membership for $400.  

That price is way to steep , since you live on the river you would be better off buying your own trout from Vern(Musky hatchery) and stock your backyard a few times a year:up: