IGNORED

Private Trout Club on the Musky: The Lodge at River Valley

AlexFord13

4 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

But a fly fishing lodge advertising for members may

It's a fishing club with a locker room.   Yes?  A little different than a fishing lodge. Yes?

2 hours ago, nickmarch said:

It's not a fishing lodge

A fishing clubs locker room is a lodge?  

It is a fishing club without a lodge. Yes?

SMH

Edited by nickmarch

i tried contacting him a while back. had  cash in hand. didnt even get an answer back. a simple "were not taking members now" would of been fine with me. 

maybe our emails got lost. who knows. but when hes looking for memebers they will go as far as becoming a member here on njww to advertise. 

seems its damn near impossible to become a memeber of ANY fishing club in nj. even the musky trout club. no answer what so ever. 

6 minutes ago, Septicdude said:

If you launch a kayack.or canoe you can float fish the "private" section😁😁  club guys get real pissy but oh well.

I was going to say the same thing!!! My kids and friends floated the river last Week.  7 kayaks in total.  Put in at Hampton park, Portage in Asbury at the falls and then down to Bloomsbury.  Great stretch of water.  LOTS of fish, especially around the fish feeders!!!

1 hour ago, nickmarch said:

The membership is only $5,700 when available.  Or you can do a trial one day membership for $400.  

2 miles of fishing and a key to the locker room.  

So I was talking to the owner today whom I’ve known maybe 13 years now. He apologized that we couldn’t use the house this weekend because the fishing club members would be up and several were planning to spend the weekend. Yes, upstairs in one small part of a nearly 5000 square-foot home or rooms to rent under Airbnb. He could never fill a building that size with club members because it has so many rooms. Some members come to fish for the day and others come and spend a night or more. But it is still very much a fishing club according to the man who owns and runs it.

3 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

So I was talking to the owner today whom I’ve known maybe 13 years now. He apologized that we couldn’t use the house this weekend because the fishing club members would be up and several were planning to spend the weekend. Yes, upstairs in one small part of a nearly 5000 square-foot home or rooms to rent under Airbnb. He could never fill a building that size with club members because it has so many rooms. Some members come to fish for the day and others come and spend a night or more. But it is still very much a fishing club according to the man who owns and runs it.

I call total BS!!!!  @nickmarch said it was NOT a fishing club.   Your evidence means nothing!   Liar Liar pants on fire. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

16 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

The owner doesn't know what it is.  He only owns it.  The internet and air bnb know, oh and @nickmarch