Jump to content

Private Trout Club on the Musky: The Lodge at River Valley


AlexFord13
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey all - just wanted to reach out again and bring attention to The Lodge at River Valley (www.thelodgeatrivervalley.com). We are still accepting a few more memberships this year. Please visit the Lodge website to learn more and see photos. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you are interested in joining. Fishing has been on fire lately!

 

holdover.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
On 5/22/2019 at 12:05 PM, AlexFord13 said:

Hey all - just wanted to reach out again and bring attention to The Lodge at River Valley (www.thelodgeatrivervalley.com). We are still accepting a few more memberships this year. Please visit the Lodge website to learn more and see photos. Drop me an email at [email protected]gmail.com if you are interested in joining. Fishing has been on fire lately!

 

holdover.jpg

Website links are password protected?  Tough to sell the story without access to the site.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

The OP is over two years old.

Yes, I am aware of that.  But a fly fishing lodge advertising for members may want to know perspective members cannot learn much about their club or its waters.  I have some business over there today which is why I was looking for that website and I remembered this post with a link to it.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Yes, I am aware of that.  But a fly fishing lodge advertising for members may want to know perspective members cannot learn much about their club or its waters.  I have some business over there today which is why I was looking for that website and I remembered this post with a link to it.    

It's not a fly fishing lodge anymore.  Didn't they tell you that? Or are you going there to buy meat?  It's now Cotton Cattle Company.

https://www.cottoncattlecompany.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

It's not a fly fishing lodge anymore.  Didn't they tell you that? Or are you going there to buy meat?  It's now Cotton Cattle Company.

https://www.cottoncattlecompany.com/

 It was always a cattle/beef operation. I met owner a few years ago when he was offering deer hunting access. Really nice guy. While I was there, he showed me around the fishing lodge and stream. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Once again you are wrong 🤣🤣🤣

No actually I'm not.  It's not a fishing lodge, it's a rental property.  It's on the for rent by owner sites.

  Strange that you claim to he hired or have business with a fishing lodge that doesn't exist.

:rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

No actually I'm not.  It's not a fishing lodge, it's a rental property.  It's on the for rent by owner sites.

  Strange that you claim to he hired or have business with a fishing lodge that doesn't exist.

:rofl:

Well, I’m sitting in the fishing lodge that doesn’t exist as I reply to your once again incorrect post. :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Well, I’m sitting in the fishing lodge that doesn’t exist as I reply to your once again incorrect post. :rofl:

While your sitting there ask them why they haven't updated their Facebook page in years, why their website requires a password and why they have the property listed on multiple for rent websites at $650 a night.  

That's sure a weird "Private" Trout Club

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21098351?source_impression_id=p3_1622836135_LJ0dcHERcSVTtDvI

Check the rental calendar. Doesn't seem like the "Private" members of the club get to fish or hang out in the lodge much.

 

Edited by nickmarch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

While your sitting there ask them why they haven't updated their Facebook floor 3 years, why their website requires a password and why they have the property listed on multiple for rent websites at $650 a night.  

That's sure a weird "Private" Trout Club

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21098351?source_impression_id=p3_1622836135_LJ0dcHERcSVTtDvI

Check the rental calendar. Doesn't seem like the "Private" members of the club get to fish or hang out in the lodge much.

 

You sit behind a computer having absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about while I sit in the clubhouse for a on film interview about river restoration while telling me I’m not in the lodge that I am in. What does that say about you?  
 

 

Edited by Bucksnbows
Spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

You sit behind a computer having absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about while I sit in the clubhouse for a on film interview about river restoration while telling me I’m not in the lodge that I am in. What does that say about you?  
 

 

I'm using a tablet and still batting 1000 to your zero!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@nickmarch, from your own airbnb link...

The Lodge at River Valley has private access to just under two miles of prime Musconetcong River, also known as the "Muskie". Streamside paths and long walks on the property are the norm here. Unfortunately, we can't allow AirBnb guests to fish as we are primarily a member's only fly fishing club. If you are staying in the warmer months, you will almost definitely see some of our members taking advantage of the river!

Nope, they're not a fly fishing club.... :shakehead: :headscratch:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 2021 Season Countdowns

    • NJ Crow Season Opens
      08/09/2021 5:31AM EDT
    • NJ Early Bow Season Opens
      09/11/2021 6:04AM EDT
    • NJ Fall Bow Season Opens
      10/02/2021 6:25AM EDT
  • Help Support NJ Woods & Water

    • paypal-donate-button

      njwaw-premium-membership-button

      shop-at-amazon-button
  • 2021 New Jersey Turkey Hunting Information



  • 2021 Youth Turkey Hunting Contest

  • 2021 Adult Turkey Hunting Contest

×
×
  • Create New...