IGNORED

crazy sea bass action!!!!!

fdsmiles

fished on boat out of point yesterday and man did we beat those sea bass up.had tuff  anchoring conditions to start but once the wind picked up it was drop and reel fishing.i jigged all day and stopped counting my double headers at 17.we fished 70-85 foot of water.they were stacked  up 30ft and hungry.you had to weed thru the shorts to get the good ones but it was well worth it.they were hitting the 27 in silver or gold squidded not yo-yoed.

i was on the voyager out of point and i just love jigging all sea bass.the jig bite is as good as it gets right now.as far as pics go lets just say i have enough.maybe hammer will take me on his boat and we can have a little contest{lol}

11 hours ago, fdsmiles said:

i was on the voyager out of point and i just love jigging all sea bass.the jig bite is as good as it gets right now.as far as pics go lets just say i have enough.maybe hammer will take me on his boat and we can have a little contest{lol}

I would be game lol

been A LONG time since I fished with you on a head boat.

Has to be about a dozen years im thinking.

crazy how different every fishery has gotten in that short amount of time.

I love jigging biscuits.

If only a Suzuki dealer could get my trim units to not leak for a single season I could actually fish more.

20190521_194845.jpg

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/