IGNORED

No rain in the forecast

Lunatic

And raining:shock:

I was planing on taking my bike out this morning and heading north but now I have to delay, maybe by 10:30.
Anything going on today worth riding to? How about some good place to eat. I will be heading to New Hope and than along DR on PA side to DWG. 

E866F5DB-CFAE-4A7C-9CB7-6F9A1261F3C1.png

Edited by Lunatic

7 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

New Hope? A little fruity are ya

Yep, but good riding. I will ride Jersey side of DL to New Hope and then cross to PA side. There is a reason why there are few hundred bikes  parked on Main Street in  New Hope on any given day. 

Edited by Lunatic

4 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Was pouring coming through Monroe and South Brunswick a hour ago

I know. My problem is I cleaned my bike for 4 hrs yesterday and my street is being reconstructed right now. No pavement its a mud pit. It will kill me to drive out but I will do it today. All this rain prevented any riding so far.

Edited by Lunatic

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I know. My problem is I cleaned my bike for 4 hrs yesterday and my street is being reconstructed right now. No pavement its a mud pit. It will kill me to drive out but I will do it today. All this rain prevented any riding so far.

That sucks. It's New Jersey Rain Forest any more. Rain, rain and rain

Got up to feed the baby at about 6:30 and we had a downpour come roaring in.  Only lasted about 10-15 minutes though.  Hopefully clear the rest of the day-the forecast yesterday said possible thunderstorms this afternoon.  

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

Yesterday was the day to get out.  I had a few things to do and got them done in the morning.  Was on the road by noon.  Went up 23 to the Pine Island Turnpike and then down through Tuxedo Park.  Was a "quick ride" of only 100 miles, but I had to get out.  Was well worth it.  All the pollen I inhaled sucked, though.  Bugs still hurt at 80 mph.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.