IGNORED

Cabin rental ideas?

So I have about 10 days off in June. Looking to do some kind of cabin rental. We already did a cruise to Bermuda she wanted to go on this year, so I get pick the 2nd vacation. Haven't decided if I want to go north or south. I was thinking Maryland/Virginia if we go south, or  New Hampshire/Vermont north. The wife likes to fish, so some kind of cabin on a lake would be cool. Not looking for anything real remote cause of the wife, so something with restaurants/bars not too far would be cool. We have done the Stokes cabins a lot, and also have our own cabin upstate, but looking to explore something different. Any ideas? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

https://ramblewoodcabins.com

Specifically this cabin:  https://ramblewoodcabins.com/cabins/lakeside/cabin-5/

I stay in this exact cabin every year for NH deer season.  The people there are wonderful, and the area has a ton of things to do if you like the outdoors.  Cabin is on the lake.  We've had 5 people sleep comfortably with extra room every year.  It's a 6-7 hour drive from Haskell to the front door of the cabin, and you're driving through VT most of the way.

Highly recommend this cabin, I will be in it again this November.  If you want to know more about the area, things to do, etc. LMK.  I've been going up there for years.

Buck Rub Pub, Treasures and Treats, and Young's Store are the three local hangouts you want to hit while you're there.  There are a few towns about 20-30 minutes south that have additional amenities and restaurants, but between the three I mentioned, you will probably never need to go to town.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.