IGNORED

NJW&W Fluke charter JUNE 6 - on the Misty Morn

1 hour ago, madeinuk said:

If HB cannot make it I may have someone who will take number 30.  

no issue leaving it open, the cost per man does not really change -  a few members are still on the fence.  If someone really really wants to go -that is fine too

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

North Jersey guys-  I have 51smd and Greybeard & son - have room for one or 2 more (just have to flip the console up on the f-150 for 3 up front. 

Would like to get your thoughts on two things:

1) Pool options... Last year we did $20 per man.   Is that ok?  If good, that means about $600 in prize money for heaviest fish. Last year we did a 2nd place based on 15 guys, but with $600 I am thinking we add a 3rd place? 300 / 200 /  100 ?   350 / 175 / 75 ?     400 / 150 / 50?  

I will ask  for a volunteer to collect and run the pool - I would like to just focus on the financials of the trip only please. 

2) If $10 pool is prefered, then we do first 200 second 100?

3) Fishing time is 7am leave, 2pm back at dock.   For $ 250 split by all of us equally, we can add an hour.    Thoughts?  Anyone have a hard stop at 2?     I vote "game time decision" but we all need extra cash per person for pool and to extend an hour if we vote YAY to another hour.   What say you?

I shot a big 10pt once….

See you thurs night.

My son most likely will want to drive down to get back as quickly as he can.  Will have to talk to him, and will drive down with him if he does, freeing up seats with Jack

$20 pool is fine with me.

Edited by Greybeard

29 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Finalize roster yet!!??

29 - all on the first page...  Payments still flowing in....  Need your brother's.   Capping at 30 but will evaluate late additions...

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

15 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

no issue leaving it open, the cost per man does not really change -  a few members are still on the fence.  If someone really really wants to go -that is fine too

My friend posted the payment to you I believe Jack - please let me know if you have it.

2 hours ago, madeinuk said:

My friend posted the payment to you I believe Jack - please let me know if you have it.

Got it - that makes 30.   Typically someone invariably has to drop , so fielding 1st alternate, 2nd alternate, etc.

I shot a big 10pt once….