JHbowhunter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCKSNBOWS!!!

Brian - clearly you are one of the nicest guys on here, and one of the most if not the most accomplished fly fishermen.  For your birthday, we should start a GO FUND ME to send you here... Iceland. Monster Browns.   Fly rod... Dry flies... 

I can see you sitting on that bank watching massive browns rising all around you, with a big smile on your face.

Could this be heaven?

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1

Happy birthday 🎉🎈🎉

32 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Brian - clearly you are one of the nicest guys on here, and one of the most if not the most accomplished fly fishermen.  For your birthday, we should start a GO FUND ME to send you here... Iceland. Monster Browns.   Fly rod... Dry flies... 

I can see you sitting on that bank watching massive browns rising all around you, with a big smile on your face.

Could this be heaven?

For me, fooling a huge, wild brown trout with a dry fly is the ultimate in fly fishing.  That one would count!   

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

For me, fooling a huge, wild brown trout with a dry fly is the ultimate in fly fishing.  That one would count!   

Ok how much u need for Iceland ?  Lol 

Happy Birthday buddy! A.K.A.........The one and ONLY.........Trout Biatch!! :up::up:

Glad you are enjoying some refreshments and laughing tonight Brian! Like I said, I am very glad to have met you from this site!

A HUGE thank you for your guidance, tips, and above all, patience with my son and I teaching the fine art of Fly Fishing for bows on the Flatbrook, as well as the Musky! We all know that I have the patience of a Saint! NOT! 

Will see you soon on the stream and in the woods Brian!