3Blade

Sick doe

Go to West Caldwell this morning to meet a customer and am greeted by this. They said she gave birth to two still borns and has been like this a full day now with her eyes rolling back  and unable to get up-clearly she is suffering. They say they are trying to get a local vet to come by. I told them she looks like her time is up and should call the cops to put her down. They refuse to do this so she lies suffering. Frign animal dogooders doing more harm then good. 

IMG_20190515_080549897.jpg

1 minute ago, Faster said:

They were trying to feed it? Why? Poor thing. 

Morons

4 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Call the CO for them.

I left already and supposedly they have a vet coming soon. I told them the only thing the vet is probably going to do is give her an injection to put her down.

2 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

I left already and supposedly they have a vet coming soon. I told them the only thing the vet is probably going to do is give her an injection to put her down.

Needs a .357 injection to keep her from suffering 

1 minute ago, Buck154 said:

Needs a .357 injection to keep her from suffering 

That's basically what I told them. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Go to West Caldwell this morning to meet a customer and am greeted by this. They said she gave birth to two still borns and has been like this a full day now with her eyes rolling back  and unable to get up-clearly she is suffering. They say they are trying to get a local vet to come by. I told them she looks like her time is up and should call the cops to put her down. They refuse to do this so she lies suffering. Frign animal dogooders doing more harm then good. 

You should call the game warden, he would be obligated to check it out and do what is right.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

The carrot on the blanket tells me everything I need to know about these people:happywave:

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

I dont think a vet can..  it's not a dog its a wild animal and would think the vet has to call co any ways

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

it Must be a brown trash deer my deer use mattresses. :shakehead:

Edited by Live to Hunt
  • Haha 1

it Must be a brown trash deer my deer use mattresses. :shakehead:

Mine use a jet sled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

The carrot on the blanket tells me everything I need to know about these people:happywave:

That they have all the fixins for a tasty soup?  :) 

• Haha 3

They give a wild animal a blanket to lie on and a carrot !  They can't be too bright or informed regarding the world around them ! 

• Agree 3
  • Haha 2

This was sadly in my town. The Facebook groups all last night and today were hysterical.. They had scheduled times for people to go and watch the doe to comfort her LOL One of the cops had enough and went by the deer last night around 2am to put it out but when he showed up he had some woman sleeping next to it. This morning the doe was “humanely euthanized”. 

C6AEBDF8-54B0-4E57-AE99-4EB2C9B59725.jpeg