yoda4x4

Are the Democrats Finally in Trouble?

Posted (edited)

If I was a deviant dem, I head for cover. This John Durham is a pit bull attorney. His resume is superior regarding missteps with crooked law enforcement. He is the guy who got Whitey Bolger in Boston , exposed Mueller and FBI cover ups that sent 4 innocent men to prison. Barr is also pulling in special CIA investigators to go after foreign and domestic individuals who falsified information regarding Trump. The dems wanted collusion to overthrow Trump, but now they have a legal war. Paybacks are a bitch. 

Edited by Batsto

Trump 2020. Keep America great

3 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

deadonshot2, what you fail to recognize is that our politicians are not failing us, we are failing ourselves.  Our politics right now is a mirror image of our country.  We are at odds, the left and the right, and it's more pronounced right now than at any time in recent history.  Just look at this very post and 5 pages of you on the left fighting with many of us here on the right.  Why would we expect our politicians to act differently in any way?  

Lastly, if Trump is as corrupt as you say, who cares so long as the job gets done?  I am personally far better off now than I was two plus years ago.  That's what matters, not who calls who a name on Twitter or in the media.   

Did you read my first post on this thread? That was what I said. But the usual suspects made ASSumptions and showed just how f'd up our country is. I dislike dems and republicans but the vast majority here try to paint me something else because I speak out about trump. I never defended obama or hillary the 8 years you guys bashed  them. I simply said I want to hear from mueller because I believe barr is protecting trump just like obama was protected. I can't be anymore clear than state I want ALL those that have had their hand in corruption in our government held accountable. My other point that you just proved was that you are willing to accept corruption as long as you get some benefit from it also. I can not and will not ever accept corrupt politicians. My investments did great during clintons eight years but I bet you still hate the guy right? So why does it have to be different this time around? Because trump is supposedly on the "right team"? You guys are drifting further and further to the right and many dems are on the bullet train to the left. I stand with few americans in the middle. I do not need a win for team D or team R. I need a win for all americans. There are some on both sides with some good ideas- but the far extremes of the parties continue to block everything. Also in my first post my statement was about why would look to celebrate if the dems got in trouble for something? The celebration should be when we have a government working like it supposed to. You do not ever see me come "celebrate" things that happen. Kamala Harris made Barr look totally stupid when she questioned him during that hearing. I felt bad for the guy despite thinking he is protecting trump. If that was a dem and a republican made him/her look stupid, guys would be posting and celebrating like they just killed a B&C buck. I just want our country working like it should. You may think it is, but I see another clinton bubble. And when trump and Kudlow both said "we HOPE" the tarriffs will work out against China. That is not a good thing. So what if the tarriffs don't work out? What would be our plan- continue to pay an additional $800+ per household per year that it is estimated with the current tarriffs? 

So Bucks, we are somewhat on the same side. I just denounce the corruption on both sides while most here just denounce it on one side. 

Posted (edited)

Good read jack

Edited by rgw