IGNORED

Raritan Bay Yellow eyes Demons(Blues)

Buck154

3 hours ago, MZ7Extreme said:

Nope I worked on a bluefish boat 1991 to 1998, I have caught more bluefish than most people

We had days where we made a drift that lasted 4 1/2 hours and we would be filled up with bluefish no limit then...

So im good on bluefish for a long long long time lol

They are good smoked but I haven't saved any blues for me in years. I just love catching them on topwater. The bite is explosive and fight great. They never give up. If I want fish to eat I just go get fluke or seabass

2 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

They are good smoked but I haven't saved any blues for me in years. I just love catching them on topwater. The bite is explosive and fight great. They never give up. If I want fish to eat I just go get fluke or seabass

I wont lie, I will target them again one say only when they are offshore like 17, Cholera, Klondike...

Catching them on cut bait down deep where they actually fight and they are all 15lbs to 20lbs.

Or using a banana jig (not the doit mold kind) this is very similar only the ones we used were weighted with 2-3oz egg drail sinker with the rubber over the sinker to conceal it. Cast them out hit tye bottom and wind slow it would twist and wiggle like a sand eel andvtheywould crush it!

Similar to banana jig

20190512_224517.jpg