IGNORED

Cod

Codaboy

On 5/10/2019 at 10:35 PM, nmc02 said:

I caught many tuna aboard the old Voyager w Capt Jeff....good dude

Skipper is a great guy .... he had a rash of suck azz mates few years back thou. I went on an overnight tuna trip with him It Was a prirate ship, mates offered no assistance what so ever . Boat blew a hydraulic line that controlled windlas ... mates pulled 1000’ of an anchor line by hand , then we were underway boat had a steering issue Stop the boat only to find out same hydraulics was apart of the steering, poor design . Waited for Bogan with the Gambler threw Jeff some hydraulic fluid while mates repaired or capped ruptured line. Get going now boat has horrible vibration... we are still 80 miles offshore in Hudson Cayon . Mate jumps into the water and goes under the boat see pot rope tangled on the shaft , removes what he could and secured the rest . He had a diver on the dock when we returned 3 hours later then expected . Captain handled it all in stride & thank god for good weather. 

I guess it’s all in the adventure 

Skipper is a great guy .... he had a rash of suck azz mates few years back thou. I went on an overnight tuna trip with him It Was a prirate ship, mates offered no assistance what so ever . Boat blew a hydraulic line that controlled windlas ... mates pulled 1000’ of an anchor line by hand , then we were underway boat had a steering issue Stop the boat only to find out same hydraulics was apart of the steering, poor design . Waited for Bogan with the Gambler threw Jeff some hydraulic fluid while mates repaired or capped ruptured line. Get going now boat has horrible vibration... we are still 80 miles offshore in Hudson Cayon . Mate jumps into the water and goes under the boat see pot rope tangled on the shaft , removes what he could and secured the rest . He had a diver on the dock when we returned 3 hours later then expected . Captain handled it all in stride & thank god for good weather. 
I guess it’s all in the adventure 

I had a great time. Even in 6-8 footers

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk