IGNORED

Does Anyone Have A Large Dog Have-A Heart Trap?????

rocky

My friends dog left his farm for the first time in his life on Sunday. He has been spotted several times but runs away. The owner even brought their other dog out and he ran away again. The only way we will be able to catch him at this point is to use a trap. The dog weighs about 90lbs. Called the shelters and animal control and they do not have any. If we do not find a trap we are still going to leave his blanket and food where he has been seen a few times.

Dog on the left.

59551995_10100112616064101_2849801781188

18 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

For him to run away from his mate is very odd ..

Having that other dog and a ham sandwich should be alk that's needed to catch him

I agree. I just looked at you-tube and I decided to make a few home made ones. 

You have to love this shit. The dog is running in-between a golf course and a very large nursery. We asked the nursery owner if we could set a trap on his property and he said "No." He then said "I would but I have 200 Mexicans working for me and I am afraid one of them would want to eat him!" :(

2 hours ago, traphound said:

22 high x 15 wide x 48 long

Thanks traphound but I think it might be too small. I built one like this today and put it out so I have my fingers crossed.

59901273_10214715664151458_7055314958636

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

well did you catch him

Nothing yet and no sightings today. I was in a hurry yesterday trying to build something and I was not very happy with how the door was closing. Last night I thought about it and figured the door slide was too short. ( I was following a video I saw on you-tube)  So today I made longer guillotine style sides and the door is as smooth as butter now. I laid a long scent trail leading up to it and I have my fingers crossed while hoping for the best.

60311623_10214720993324684_6075758279923

On 5/7/2019 at 12:13 PM, rocky said:

I agree. I just looked at you-tube and I decided to make a few home made ones. 

You have to love this shit. The dog is running in-between a golf course and a very large nursery. We asked the nursery owner if we could set a trap on his property and he said "No." He then said "I would but I have 200 Mexicans working for me and I am afraid one of them would want to eat him!" :(

Sounds like he needs a visit from ICE!!

I got a call at 7:30 from the landowner who let me put the trap where we last saw Trotter (the lost dog) . She said "The door is down and nothing is in it." So I go back there to reset it, 20 miles round trip. I honestly think I have a good chance to catch this pup but, then I honestly thought Hillary was going to win. :rofl: