IGNORED

Awesome big walleye!

hemlock

Good job with that fish!

I have never caught a walleye but I have heard that they are great eating.

I had also heard that they do not fight well - in fact I had read that the only fight you'll see will be over the last bits at the table LOL

6 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

Good job with that fish!

I have never caught a walleye but I have heard that they are great eating.

I had also heard that they do not fight well - in fact I had read that the only fight you'll see will be over the last bits at the table LOL

This is very true the fight is a sluggish dog fight. They taste amazing and no matter how you cook one it's hard to kill their goodness. lol

Beast of a walleye! Probably the best I ever seen come out of that river. Congrats Steve!  While u eating that tomorrow I will be forcing some shad roe and rainbow trout down a few member’s gullets. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Beast of a walleye! Probably the best I ever seen come out of that river. Congrats Steve!  While u eating that tomorrow I will be forcing some shad roe and rainbow trout down a few member’s gullets. 

Thank you jack it's my biggest . I think once they try the shad roe they will want more. Just getting them to the eating it point. That might be tough lol  

1 minute ago, hemlock said:

Thank you jack it's my biggest . I think once they try the shad roe they will want more. Just getting them to the eating it point. That might be tough lol  

I am the one that most likely will "be eating my words" saying how foul it looked when Jack initially posted it. I am so curious that I am going to try it! This will most likely be a "live" event on W&W. Stay tuned tomorrow night! 

:rock::up:

Just now, LPJR said:

I am the one that most likely will "be eating my words" saying how foul it looked when Jack initially posted it. I am so curious that I am going to try it! This will most likely be a "live" event on W&W. Stay tuned tomorrow night! 

:rock::up:

I look forward to that live event lol

9 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Congrats Steve. That's a giant. Might have get up there for one of those adventures in the NY end of the Delaware.

Thanks John . That would be awesome. Know if you get a NY license it's good from the issue date so may-may next year. And  we could always fish jersey up here  if you don't get the NY license.  So either way we are fishing I know the ride for you is tough.