IGNORED

June 6, 2019 W&W Fluke Trip - South Amboy

I am sure it will work out - it's not easy for anyone to commit until an actual date is provided. Well I just picked a date, so I expected some to drop, and some to add...  If we can get 20 or more the cost will be favorable. If it's below 20, then I will probably cancel.  Need a few more days to get the final numbers before I send deposit - or cancel.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

I am sure it will work out - it's not easy for anyone to commit until an actual date is provided. Well I just picked a date, so I expected some to drop, and some to add...  If we can get 20 or more the cost will be favorable. If it's below 20, then I will probably cancel.  Need a few more days to get the final numbers before I send deposit - or cancel.

I have my son interested, but he has to be back for coaching baseball by 6:00.  When does the boat pull back in?   He also has to call in for a day off, so cancelling the trip wouldn't be good for those who already took the day off.  It's ok with me if the price goes 100 or more. He might be able to reel in more people also.

7 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

:agree: For the next trip require deposit as proof of interest. To easy to bail without skin in the game. Yea I am a prick but been down this road many times

I'm always the one setting trips up,  but its coming to end because of the same ole shit... people bailing out at the last minute. Get all the money up front with no refund,unless something serious pops up and I don't mean you forgot about your wife's mothers sisters cousins uncles birthday party. We are trying to set up a good time for all but we end up pulling our hair putting together:down: All I can say is man up if you sign up:up:

1 hour ago, bucky said:

I'm always the one setting trips up,  but its coming to end because of the same ole shit... people bailing out at the last minute. Get all the money up front with no refund,unless something serious pops up and I don't mean you forgot about your wife's mothers sisters cousins uncles birthday party. We are trying to set up a good time for all but we end up pulling our hair putting together:down: All I can say is man up if you sign up:up:

we need you bro- please sign up. All I need from YOU is a $250 deposit

I shot a big 10pt once….

Jacko I can’t make it my wife’s parents, my in-laws  and my wife’s fathers sister which makes her my step aunt are coming over from across the pond. Since my wife never makes a big deal about me hunting considering I will be away in other states hunting for well over 25 days this year I didn’t want to push it.  So I can’t come :campfire: pay up Bucky 

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

16 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Jacko I can’t make it my wife’s parents, my in-laws  and my wife’s fathers sister which makes her my step aunt are coming over from across the pond. Since my wife never makes a big deal about me hunting considering I will be away in other states hunting for well over 25 days this year I didn’t want to push it.  So I can’t come :campfire: pay up Bucky 

Waaa waaa waaa wusss :happywave: so you’re saying your wifey owns your ass for 340 days out of the year :eyebrow: no wonder you have kittens 

AWM

Gonna check my schedule tomorrow and ask a couple guys if they’re interested, I’ll let you know 

just to confirm

Misty Morn

June 6 / Bay Fluking 

7am -2pm 

approximatley  $80 a man 

private charter 

8 hours ago, Nanuk said:

Gonna check my schedule tomorrow and ask a couple guys if they’re interested, I’ll let you know 

just to confirm

Misty Morn

June 6 / Bay Fluking 

7am -2pm 

approximatley  $80 a man 

private charter 

Correct. But price would be under $70 if we get closer to 24 guys. 

I shot a big 10pt once….